File 3: Detective On Duty (Part 2)

Ellen P.O.V

It was 10 in the morning and I had just woke up from my sleep.

I walked downstair to the living room and ate my breakfast. Mom and Dad were abroad and my sister was at her friend's house, so I was alone.

I got back to my bedroom after breakfast. I took a bath and wore my yellow sweater. It was in the middle of the winter now.

Then, I sat on my desk and read an Agatha Cristie novel.

I remembered when Jenny, Evelyn and I argued about who was the best. Surely Poirot was the best.

I love my bedroom. This was where I can relax and empty my mind.

But then I realized that there were 23 missed call in my phone.

What? 23?

I checked it and found out that there were 9 from Jenny, 4 from Anna, and 10 from Evelyn.

How can they know my number?

Okay, Evelyn let them know. She had been being my best friend since I was 2 years old.

I called Evelyn and she asked me to go to her house as fast as I could. She said that Jenny and Anna were there too.

I walked to the bus stop and took a bus to her house and in 10 minutes, I was there.

I rang the bell and Jenny opened the door for me.

Evelyn lived with her aunt since that her parents lived abroad.

After she opened the door, she looked at me for seconds and quickly dashed into the house. I walked upstairs since Evelyn's room was upstairs. I saw her bedroom door that was opened and 3 girls were sitting on the carpet making a circle.

"So, that's what you think?"Anna asked "I thought of that too, but there's no proof"

"We can use some tactics to trap her"Evelyn replied

"But before that, can you please tell me how can we tell the officer about our analysis?"Jenny asked

"Just tell them. If we're lucky, then they will agree with our analysis"Anna shrugged while Jenny looked at her, feeling irritated

"So what will you tell them? Hi, we're the witnesses of this case and last night we smuggled into the murder scene and we have solved the mysteries"

Everybody sighed

"Hi?"I finally said awkwardly

It seemed that they didn't hear me

"Hey guys! What are you doing?"I said it once more, Half shouted

And finally they turned round to see me.

"Oh you're here"Anna said "Have a sit"

We talked for around 1 or 2 hours and finally we made a decision.

"Let's go"

We were walking in the middle of the crowd. There were many people outside since it was the first day of winter and the snow was falling. We passed a park where some children were making snowman, while their mother were talking.

How about we?

We hadn't talked since we got out of Evelyn's home.

We were heading straight to the murder scene where some police officers were still investigating.

Then Anna walked towards the officer we talked to yesterday.

Anna P.O.V

"Excuse me sir, I'm the witness of this case you talked to yesterday"I told the police officer.

He looked at me from head to toes."Oh, yes. You're Anna, aren't you?"

I nodded "My friends and I remembered something about the murder and we hope you can show us the suspects"

He thought for a minute or two before he went to his chief. I stood there looking at them while they talked. The chief then walked towards me and bring my friends and I into the squad car.

"What do you remember?"he asked

"Well, actually, there's something we must told you"

_____________________________________

We walked into the chief's office with the chief in front of us. He looked satisfied but there was still a little unsure on his face. But thanks God, he wasn't mad when we told him our analysis.

"This is the first suspect. Selly Minerson. She was victim's girlfriend. Age 23. No alibi. She said that she was sleeping alone in her apartement when the incident occured"

"The second is victim's brother and roommate, Peter Price. 17. A salesman."

"Any alibi?" Ellen asked

"Yes. He was in his friend's house, Andy, who is the third suspect"

"His friend is one of the suspect too?" Asked Anna

"Yes"

"So both of them maybe worked together to do the murder"

The chief continued with the last suspect, Park Mi Young, a Korean girl who is Mr.Jones' secretary. She was in front of Mr.Jones' room when he fell.

"I can't think of straight" said Evelyn after knowing all the suspects

"But I think your friends have got an analysis now" the chief said as he looked to Jenny and Anna who were talking secretly while smirking behind Ellen and Anna.

"Yeah.. I supposed they're better than me in solving cases"

_____________________________End

Finally, part 3 has done^_^

Sorry for making you guys waited for long

Hope you like it (even that me myself think that it's a little bit.. Weird?) And don't forget to vote and comment

Love you<3