File 1 : New Girl

"You two can seat there" Mr.Storm said as he pointed to the table behind me.

The new students walked towards it and sat on it. I turned back to meet them and they smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Jenny" I said proudly while handing my hand for a shake "You will get it very fun to be in this class"

The girl with a tied blonde hair looked at me and smiled while the one with straight dark blue hair took out her hand from her pocket and shook my hands.

"I'm Evelyn. Don't mind Ellen, she's just a shy girl" She said

I smiled, then replied her "Let me bring you around at recess time"

And our conversations ended with a nod from her

Oops, Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Jenny Carter and I'm 16. I have long dark brown hair and I like it being braid.

Now I was in the middle of History class and I'm REALLY bored. I turned back and looked at Ellen.

She was listening to Mr.Storm seriously while noting the sentences Mr.Storm wrote on the whiteboard.

Wow, she's such a diligent girl

Then I saw Evelyn, who was sitting next to Ellen. I thought that she was reading a novel which she put inside her History book.

Now this girl was completely different from Ellen. She was so brave to read a novel on lesson on her first day at school.

But me myself did it too on my first day. So I can assumed that we were both the same.

But then I realized that we were really the SAME. She was reading a Sherlock Holmes novel : A Scandal In Bohemia.

For the love of god, that was exactly the book I read on my first day too!

She saw me looking straight at her book and gave me a confused smile and continued reading.

I was still looking at it when Mr.Pizza - I mean Mr.Storm shouted my name.

"WHAT?!?!?" That word came out of my mouth suddenly as I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

Everybody in the class laughed - except for Ellen and Evelyn.

Mr.Storm came towards me and looked at me with his scary dark grey eyes.

"Impolite means facing the principal" he said "But I'll give you one more chance."

I really hate that teacher. But he hate me too.

You ask me why?

Anna said that he hate Asian people and maybe that's why he HATE me.

Haven't I told you this?

Well, My father was Asian while my Mother was American.

'was' ..

They passed away when I was 2 so now my only family left was Uncle and Grandma.

Anna is the same too. But she looks more like Asian while I'm more like American.

Oh, haven't I introduce Anna to you?

She's my best friend. I love her. She is kind, pretty, and hilarious.

She has pink hair (She loves pink!) And she likes to tell jokes

Anna sat next to me on recess time and we both asked Ellen and Evelyn to sit next to both of us.

I decided to ask Evelyn the question I wanted to ask since History Class. "I saw you reading a Sherlock Holmes novel in class just now"

"What?.. Hmmm.. Yeah.. I'm just.. " she replied