Love Triangle part two

It was the next day of this whole affair; Myra was in her room getting dressed as Rhea opened the door with cameras obviously smirking she checked around pulling her close " cmon join judgement day get rid of those pathetic lowlife and join us your REAL family " she said gently as Myra scoffed and rolled her eyes " over my dead body besides I know what you REALLY want Rhea you want this to yourself well thats just to bad it's Rey's " she said before shouldering past Rhea who was smirked " fierce love it " she said to herself before heading off to fine Judgement day Dominik crossed his arms upon seeing Rhea his face lit up " any hope " but Rhea shook her head no all of them sighed; Myra walked to entrance of the gorilla waiting for her cue when it was time she walked out smiling posing with fans and laughing getting into the ring holding up her title before her opponent Rhonda came out smirking people were worried Myra was gonna lose because Rhonda is a much heavier set woman so she could crush people easily when the match started Myra dodged her bull charge kicking her in the legs before picking her up and throwing her on the ground her knee had been bothering her so when she did her knee popped she held her knee wincing as Rhonda came for blood along with Myra she threw herself out of the way screaming in pain gasping as rheas music started to play looking up Rhea came charging she was angry she jumped into the ring starting to beat on Rhonda as Myra sat there holding her knee but got up grabbing her by the hair tossing her out of the wing she could feel everything tearing she then looked at Rhea before Rhonda came back into the ring tackling she screamed crawling out of the wing gasping and sobbing Rhea quickly jumped out looking at her leg as Rey came out holding her close they held up an X the match would be moved to a later date once she was healed from her injury she had torn something in her knee she was rushed away from sight.

In the hospital they were fixing her knee then put her in a brace telling her she wasn't allowed to wrestle until her injury was heal; Myra was upset as Rey and the other looked at her worriedly lifting herself with her crutches and moving as she winced " sonvabitch " she said to them shaking her head she was disappointed in herself as Dom helped out to the car as Aria and James looked at Myra " mommy you got a boo boo! " They yelled worriedly, looking at her as Myra smiled choking back her tears " mommy is okay the doctors fixed mommy right up " she laughed as Dom saw how defeated she looked but he got her into the car placing her crutches beside and getting the kids settled in before getting them all home once they did Dominik made sure Myra was in bed and resting turning on the TV before getting the kids settled in too before walking over to her and kissed her lips " you alright baby why didn't you tell me your knee had been bothering you? " he asked, rubbing her thigh, Myra sighed " because I didn't want to worry you about it and it wasn't a big deal she sighed biting her lip as Dominik groaned " it is a big deal your my girlfriend! " he yelled at her as she flinched away " shit shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I just can't stand you hiding stuff from me c" he said apologizing a lot Myra just nodded gently watching the TV, hours passed by Dominik had left with the kids Myra sighed left to her own devices she grabbed her crutches getting up and making her way to the kitchen trying to balance herself while cooking herself food which didn't happen she ended up burning herself terribly bad she quickly called Dominik shrieking in pain but he didn't answer so she called Rhea who also didn't answer she was in pain she then called Triple H who answered luckily " yes Myra? Everything okay? " he asked calmly as she screamed into the phone " it hurts holy shit it hurts! " she screamed as Triple H heart sank he quickly left the building driving fast to where Myra was located when he got there he rushed inside seeing how badly burned she was picking her up trying to get coldness on it but it didn't help she was crying her whole body was shaking he went over to his car driving to the WWE center picking her up and bringing her to the ramp before laying her down as everyone screamed in horror LWO and TJD turned around to see when they did everyone jumped out the ring and ran to her Dominik " what happened!? " he yelled furiously triple h just shrugged he had no clue but Myra was groaning in agony Triple H picked her up and handed her over to medical personnel as Myra winced Dominik broke he had a complete mental breakdown he wasn't listening he was laughing he was clawing at himself collapsing to his knees as Rhea touched he screamed as Myra heard the commotion sitting up " what's going on? " she asked them but they avoided the question; Myra was starting to panic breaking free from the people grabbing her crutches kicking the door open seeing Dominik bloody and crying as people tried to help him she quickly yelled stop as she crawled to him pulling him close " I'm here I'm here baby  " she said calmly and kissed his head as he slowly calmed down leaning against her as Myra winced looking at her burned skin as Dominik shakes " I'm sorry I'm sorry " he said repeatedly as she shook her head " shut up it wasn't your fault it was mine " she said as she looked at them as the medical team came over attending to them as Rhea hugged Myra along with Rey; Myra leaned back against them groaning " it hurts so fucking bad "  Myra said.

That night Myra and Dominik were home sleeping peacefully something strange happened a weird aura came over them sending a signal through their veins and left before the morning when it was the morning Myra checked her skin sighing as Dominik got up to help her with everything today, Triple H wanted them to take a break from wrestling until they were ready Dominik went to the shower for her when he got her into the tub; Myra was relaxing taking a deep breath as Dominik left her alone closing the door suddenly Myra had a massive headache as her eyes flashed black gasping gripping the tub before panting heavily " what the hell... " she thought to herself she finished up getting up calling for Dom who came immediately drying her off before dressing her " gotta head to work both of us " he sighed as Myra groaned nodding before heading to worm with Dom, Aria, and James; Myra walked on the crutches  as she felt that same headache come on her eyes flashed again gasping again falling to the ground as she winced Rey helped her " you okay Myra? " he asked worriedly as she nodded going to her room running her fingers through her hair as she took a deep breath before grabbing the mic and heading out into the ring as people gasps upon seeing Myra she climbed into the ring talking about her match with Rhonda and everything when Rhonda came out she smirked as Myra laughed evily Rhonda was talking when suddenly Rhonda kicked her leg snapping her crutches while just waiting on her Myra screamed before her eyes flashed back picking them both up she grunted angrily looking around what she is doing everyone just thought this was special effects but they couldn't see any wires Myra dropped Rhonda before dropping down herself groaning she crawled out of the ring as Rey picked her up backing away from sight everyone then questioned what happened out there Myra wasn't responding to anyone
---------------------
A/n - uh oh???