NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

Aj VS Seth was first up the match had been looking good for Aj until Seth was able to get the upper hand injuring his knee in the process but it was fine he was the new heavy weight champion next was Bianca Belair vs Auska these two have had a fued for awhile Belair was ready to end it Bianca was doing pretty nicely tho fucking up her arm she was able to block her mist spray what the ref didn't see was Auska putting thr spray on her fingers when she was picked up by Bianca she rubbed in her eyes causing Bianca to drop her and scream  " IT BURNS!! " auska secured the win becoming the NEW RAW women's champion next was Gunther vs Ali nobody has been able to beat Gunther the match was looking great for Ali he was able to get him down onto one knee and EVEN GET TO TWO AND HALF but that glory eventually faded when Gunther was able to get the upper hand by headbutting and doing a submission old still keeping his intercontinental championship title next was Trish vs Becky the match everyone was waiting for Becky was angry Trish had made her babygirl cry which sent her over the edge she was ready to fight; behind the sidelines Rhea was in her all leather gear with her smackdown women's title ready to face Nattie but she was scared about her heart giving out during the match but it was whatever Trish was a hall of fame so she knew every single move and counter Becky was feeding off the energy that Trish was exerting but what Becky didn't know was Trish had someone hiding underneath the apron when Becky climbed outside the rope a girl grabbed her foot slamming her down into the stairs causing her nose to bleed which threw Becky off Trish grabbed her throwing her into the floor which caused Becky to give out and Trish to win; Trish taunted Becky while Becky stood there angrily.

Now here comes the match everyone was waiting for Rhea vs Nattie; Nattie came down all confident getting into the ring with her pink gear when the lights when out and everyone heard ' THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!!! ' Here came Rhea and Dom walking down the ramp smirking knowing Rhea would keep her title when Rhea got into the ring the ref held up the title before starting the match Dominik was able to distract nattie with his handsome which made Rhea bulldoze her out throwing her onto the the table before tossing her back in her heart was rushing she held it before riptiding Nattie securing the win everyone screamed Dom jumped in and was picked up by Rhea as she grabbed her title Rhea held her chest something was wrong she knew but didn't show it she celebrated her win hopping out of the ring walking down holding her chest and her title Dom looked at her worried " you okay? " he whispered as Rhea just left into the back she went to find Damian she getting weak crippling to her knees luckily Myra found her and called for help she was rushed away to be looked at incase her heart was falling her once again.

The next matches breezed towards the end when it was time for the Triple Threat Match everyone especially shocked that the BLOODLINE came and betrayed their brother and TRIBAL CHIEF helping K.O and Sami Zyan to keep their titles; Roman was trying figure out what just happened but he couldn't oh but he would but knowing Reigns and Heymann it would be in his timely fashion