Chapter no 6

After college we went to the mall from the other day. And the club was open. I insisted that Oriana and Jude went with me since it would be fun.
We walked in to the vip apartment and the guard let us in.
"Wow. It's a whole new world here." Jude spun to look around.
"Let's play the game." I told them as we walked to the table. And beyond the table my gaze landed on leon who already stared at me.
He excused himself from his friends and walked up to us.
"Hello girls." He said.
"Hi." Jude looked exited.
"What are you here for?" He asked as if he wanted to help us.
His gaze never left me, and I hated that my heat was being all weird. But I did not break the contact.
"How about you tell us which game is fun and adventure." Jade recommended.
"You want to have fun?" Leon grabbed her hand but she was quick to notice and with a smile she eased he hand out of his hold.
He led us in to another chamber which we may have not noticed that it was there sick the door was so accurately camouflaged I  to the wall.
The room was not a bar, that was sure and neither were the people in here.
"So what do you think about taking away people's breath." He had twisted the statement that it took me a second to understand that he mentioned murdering the people but it was fun either way.
He looked at me for acknowledgment and I nodded. And to that he smiled.
"What I did not agree on this.did you Oriana. " Jude turned to face me and the second she saw my expression she knew it.
"Girl. It's the worst idea. We can have fun in something else." Jude tried to pesuade me.
"It going to be fun. How about we quite after one."
"OK but only one. " Oriana interjected. And I node in agreement.
"And you'd require months of training since it should be fun to play with skills."
And I knew he wasn't a normal spoiled kid of rich parents. He had some skills lying around.
We left after signing the contract. Oriana had to buy some makeup and we all needed dresses for the upcoming business party. So we spent the rest of the day shopping and in the end we had dinner at a five star hotel.
My dad was back when I reached home. He called me in his study to talk about what that I had no idea.
"Rose." He looked up from the file spread before him.
"Tomorrow is business party I want you to be dressed properly.
He knew I never wore out of a cassino attire buy something was fishy since he called me to mention the attire I was going to wear tomorrow.
"I know." I said.
"Good." With a sealed smile he looked at me. I was tired so I did not wait for him to tell me that I was excused.
I wore a red silk dress with a long slit that opened on my thigh as I wore a thigh chain. Delicate strips hung the dress to my shoulder and golden chain I wore around the neck.
I let the hairs fall to my back since I was in no mood of a pony tail.
Red lips and a siren eye makeup the artist did on me looked perfect with the attire.
I step down the stairs and father awaited, looking up at with satisfied gaze.
I wonder what he had been thinking since he had looked so concerned. Reaching down I took his arm and he led me out side in to the black car.
I hadn't have a chance to eat all day so I was hungry and needed food.  But he'd say I eat when we reached there.  So I fished a chocolate bar from my purse and pulled it open.
"you look stunning. " he said no looking at me.
" I always do. "
Rest of the journey went by in silence.
Once the car stopped I opened the door and didn't wait for my father to escorts me inside.
A lot of people already and there I wondered if Olivia and June had arrived.
I paced further and someone from the back bumped in to me but I managed to stand my guard.
"pardon. "I recognised the voice and I wished I could walk away since I had been ignoring that idiot.
I started to move away when his hand came around my wrist, all the voices seemed to dull out and my heat pounced in my chest.
He only needs your body I reminded myself. I may be spoiled but I was not a girl to go against my rules for a boy.
I sighed as I turned to face him.
He looked kind of amazed to see me.
"it's you. " he said.
" who else did you expected?" I asked.
"Of course you since every other Comes from front."
"Then the must really like the view. "
" so did you not. "
Father came to stand beside me, his hand came on my shoulder.
" what are you... " his gaze landed on Leon and a wide smile spread on his face.
" hello" that boy was playing nice.
"oh I accidently bumped in to him. We should get moving. " I made a move to leave but be dared to grab my hand. And I shot him a stare.
My father looked pleased.
" I must tell you father that you have already met her. " my dad disappeared in to the crowd and I wanted to walk away but he held me back.
" what the hell Leon. " I was avoiding the idea of kicking him in his balls.
" I should ask. What the hell Rose. We were there that night and then you left without a word.  How would you explain that?" he hissed.
"I you thought that would be one of your but he's then you were so wrong I would never. "
" and I do think you to be,  flower. " my head sheet up at him.  My eyes wide open.  He said it like he meant it but he didn't and I felt angry on my heart that beaten like a drum.
" I don't want you to feel unsafe around me. And think that I'd play you. " he let go off my hand and I strode out of there.