chapter no 3

We played vedio games and once we got hungry we ended up in the kitchen to get something to eat. Oriana's brother and his friends were already there. Leon sat on the counter top, his legs folded up as he caught me staring at him.
"Oh she is hot. Would you mind setting up with your friend Oriana." One of the boy spoke and I wondered who he was cause I could not avert my gaze from his stunning gray orbs.
"Ehh." Jade bumped her elbow in to my arm. "Every thing alright?" She asked me and I node.
"Why do you ask?" I looked at the boys.
"Chill, Rose." Oriana's brother, Ethan came to stand before me. He turned around "And boys, you wouldn't want to fuck her."
"Rose, nice name." My head snatched towards Leon who had spoken.
He complimented with a bored gaze. And I wondered what he was thinking.
"I am Elijah." One of them seluted with an eye wink.
"I am William. "
"And Henry. " the one who thought I was hot.
"You won't introduce your self mister." I teased leon and he looked like he was struck by the lightning.
"Me met a day ago. So shot memory that I need to introduce myself again, flower."
"Ohhh,some body got love struck." Elijah made a bow and let go of the arrow as if he was cupid.
"Any ways what do we have to eat?" Oriana opened the cabinet.
"We ordered pizza we won't mind if you join in."
"We don't mind sharing with a bunch of idiots either." Jade complimented.
"That was rude." Ethan said as he went to grab the drinks from the refrigerator.
I walked to where the snacks were as I loaded my arms with the packets of lays and spicy sticks.
"So you really are a flower." Lein had silently come behind me so when he spoke I startled. His breath hit the back of my neck.
"Believe me I am not so delicate. "
"I know." He said and I arched my brows in confusion to how he did when we only met yesterday.
"I like you tattoo." He added.
"A miracle that we have at same places."
"I have more if you want to see." He added.
"And you think I don't. "
"Makes sense. "
"We did not send you to get all warmed up." Oriana peaked through the open door.
"We were not." Leon excused himself out of there. I noticed how he did not like to be around Oriana. Maybe he knew her feelings for him and just didn't want to give any hints.
We ate pizza and half of the pole passed out after getting drunk. Others bored of the movie only Elijah was interested. I stepped out from sitting between Jade and Oriana as I went for some fresh air. Cigarette between my lips I lit up the lighter.
Night was cold I could have smoked without the cigarette. I was half way done when some one came up from being. Closing the distance between our bodies and I knew exactly to whom it might be.
His arms came on the railing,caging me in.
His lips gave a feather light touch on my neck or rather where tattoo was inked. I shivered beneath his touch. He could never know what he did to me. And it was weird since I had been able to lock up my feeling for every other boy then why did he make my walls fall apart. Why did I like him around even though it had been a day . I don't even know him. Who he is? What he does or anything.
"May I? " he asked and I did not know what he asked. I did not speak so he took it as a yes and his arm came around me, my waist. I felt his finger slide around. His muscles stiff. And there was something weird in stomach.
The other hand grabbed the cigarette as he put it in his mouth. He made sure he looked away when he exhaled.
"You looks tuning in red." He coplimented and I didn't know what to say. Sick he wore black tee like yesterday just with a brand logo.
I turned around in his embrace and I hugged him.
This was stupid. I know. Bu I was tired of locking my emotions. I was tired of not sharing them I barely had my father by my side or any one else except for the girls. I needed some one to hold me to make me feel good and special and he did that even if it meant it was false. Or if he actually did not love me to stay with me for long.
I might have amazed him with my act. He did not expect that I'd return the affectionate feelings he had been showering on me from the second we met.
I knew he would eventually leave and I knew I would not hold on to him for long.
I wanted to sleep with him.