Chapter 22: Yearning of The Bad Girl Lord

This was shortly after enrolling in school.

I am Kim Yerim, and this is my childhood friend, Park Sooyoung, aka Joy.

The atmosphere of the school was overwhelming.

Joy and Yeri were walking around the halls of the school when they saw two girls giggling as they peaked inside a classroom.

"Girls from another class again..." Said Joy as she looked at the girls whispering.

The girls noticed their presence and decided to leave as they talking about some beauty and how those two are such high level.

Joy shrugged and both girls entered the classroom and saw Lisa leaning on her desk, Rosie by her side, as both girls were surrounded by their classmates.

"Anyway, it's become a hot topic, Manoban." a girl said as Lisa looked at her with a smile, the girl blushed.

Roseanne's cousin is a model,

Joy blushed as she gushed. "I really want to chat with them...I don't have the courage.."

Yeri just looked at the scene in front of her.

Especially Lisa, I was captivated by their beauty there was no lack of things to talk about.

.....

Yeri was walking out of the school building, as classes are finally over for the day.

"Yeri!" Yeri heard her name be called and she looked to her right and saw Joy running towards her, so she decided to stop and wait for her.

Once Joy was close enough, Yeri looked at her confused. "Huh? I thought you were going to observe the Tennis club?"

Joy was catching her breath. "I was...in the Tennis clubroom and something happened I don't understand."

Joy blushed. "And then, Manoban happened to pass by! And now, we need to search for her together!"

Joy gushed. "Anyway, she was very graceful! My hair is so curly..why..." Yeri blinked as she looked at her childhood friend.

"That's amazing..." Yeri answered.

I was so surprised.

Joy squirmed a bit as she blushed, looking at her hands. "It's bad...Manoban...I think I'm starting to like her..."

It was the first time I'd seen Joy act like such a maiden.

And then Joy started influencing me too, so I started watching Lisa.

......

Joy and Yeri were in gym as they had their gym clothes on. Joy is happy as she tapped Yeri's shoulder. "Yeri is super great too."

"Sure..." Yeri said.

It was great, it may have been an exaggeration but it still felt like a miracle.

Later that day....

Yeri was walking down the empty hallway.

But it wasn't something I could relate to. I stopped myself from getting my hopes up, and over time I got used to the school.

Yeri looked around and smiled. 'I like the atmosphere of YG, I'm glad I enrolled.' Yeri thought.

Suddenly a shadow formed where the windows were and she turned to look at her right and saw someone jumping through the window.

"Hup" Lisa said as she took off her shoes and gracefully stepped inside, making Yeri stop and look at her in surprise.

And then a miracle came in through the window.

Lisa noticed Yeri and smiled at her. "Ah...sorry, if I surprised you."

"The club recruitment is getting pretty crazy." Lisa laughed. "Are you heading home now Yerim?"

Yeri looked at her in surprise, eyes wide. "You know...my name?" she blushed.

Lisa smiled at her and looked a bit confused at her. "What are you saying? We're classmates, aren't we?"

"Th..that's right...we are.." Yeri felt flustered.

Lisa chuckled. "You're pretty interesting!"

Lisa started walking, Yeri following next to her. "Well, let's head home together, If I'm alone the senpai's are gonna catch me." Lisa said.

"Eh? Ehhh? With me?" Yeri asked nervously.

At night....

Yeri was laying in bed, hugging her pillow as she blushed, remember about her conversation with Lisa as they walked home together.

'I am falling in love... with the girl my best friend loves...' Yeri thought as she hugged her pillow tight.

An image of Joy looking happy came into mind. 'I was suppose to be...supporting Joy in her love...' Yeri turned to the side, tears falling. 'But I...what should I do..'

....

The next day....

"...Ah..." Joy sighed sadly. "You know what? Manoban is no good afterall."

Yeri looked at her surprised. "Eh?"

Yeri looked tired as she barely got any sleep from all the overthinking she did about the situation.

Joy looked a bit down. "Manoban is so kind to all of the girls...there's so many other girls she's been helping.." she sighed. "In the end she wasn't treating me special.."

Yeri smiled and felt to comfort her best friend. 'Now I understand why she approached me yesterday. But I spent all night worried about Joy.'

....

Back to the current time....

Yeri looked at her friends with a smile. 'Now that I think about it, a lot has changed since then.'

Joy turned to look at Yeri. "What's up Yeri?"

Lisa pouted as she looked at her card. "Grrr....I can't believe I lost to Joy in a game..." she grumbled.

Jennie looked at her and chuckled.

Yeri smiled brightly at them. "Back when I first entered school, I never thought we would all be able to get together like this."

Joy huff as she had a smug expression. "This is all thanks to my amazing social skills!"

"Why are you so cheeky?" Lisa raised an eyebrow at her.

Joy looked at Yeri with confusion. "Anyway, Yeri, yesterday..."

Yeri looked at her confused.

"Right before gym class," Joy trailed off as Yeri got closer and so did the other girls, as they were interested in what Joy had to say.

Yeri froze as she finally understood what is about to say. "Wait...Joy..."

"I would have thought that was kinda bad." Joy said as she tilted her head to the side.

Yeri was sweating nervously if Joy didn't shut up. "How do you know that..."

"How much did you like, smelling Lisa's uniform?" Joy finally asked as she remembered walking into the classroom, surprised at seeing Yeri over at Lisa's desk, smelling her uniform."Hey Ye-!?"

The girls blushed, looking surprised. "Eh?"

Joy scratched her neck as she laughed nervously. "I was so surprised I couldn't say anything."

Yeri blushed and started to back away, tears in her eyes. She turned to look at Lisa who was looking at her. "I'm..I'm so sorry!" Yeri turned around and ran out the classroom.

"Wait, Yeri!" Joy called out.

"Huh? Did I do something bad?" Joy asked as she now felt worried about her best friend.

Jennie glared at Joy. "Are you just incapable of being quiet?"

Lisa grinned. "Looks like Yeri is easy to approach..."

Rosie sighed. "It's fine if you chase after her...because of Lili..."