Chapter 14: Future of the Hand-Holding Lord

In Lisa's backyard...

"I need to get a feeling for my vampire strength. After all, I'm not really sure just how strong I am now." Lisa stretched a little as she talked to Rosie who was sitting on a chair, watching Lisa.

Lisa smiled. "I mean, even if I have the strength, if I can't control it then it's useless, right?." she shrugged. "Power you can't use is just pointless, you know?"

Lisa picked up a pebble. "And so! I am going to throw this pebble, with all my strength! Right at that empty can!" Lisa said as she pointed at the can of soda that's a few feet away from them.

Rosie stands up and gets a bit closer to Lisa and smiles. "If I get used to this strength I can protect you from anything!" Lisa felt proud of herself.

Rosie blushed. "Oooh! Lili..."

"But, don't do anything too dangerous, okay?" Rosie said, as she was a little worried for Lisa.

Lisa walked forward a bit and smiled. "I know, Rosie. Stand back a little more." Lisa told her.

Lisa took a deep breath and focused on the can in front of her, she drew her arm back a little and threw the pebble with all her strength. "Ha!"

BAM!

Both girls were shocked as they saw the pebble hit the can and heard a loud noise after.

Lisa's covered her head. "AAAAAAHHHHH....DO OVER! I hope I didn't break a window!" Lisa panicked, while Rosie walked where the loud noise came from.

"Geez, a pebble that size isn't going to break a window...I'll take a look." Rosie said as she moved a tree branch so she can see better.

"Lili...doesn't seem like it hit the window..." Rosie trailed off and Lisa quickly turned around to see Rosie and went towards her. "Eh? Then what was that sound?"

As Lisa got closer Rosie moved to the side so Lisa could see. "Well...it didn't damage it...um...directly at least..." Rosie said as she looked at Lisa worriedly.

Lisa screamed as she panicked now with those cracks in the wall and a hole where the pebble seemed to have hit. "Did I do that?" Lisa's voice wavered a little.

"It's not just the window that's damaged..." Rosie trailed off.

"You two!" A voice said behind Lisa and Rosie, startled from the sudden voice, made both girls jump and turned around.

"I heard someone scream! What did you do!?" Jungkook quickly rushed towards them, manga in hand.

He stopped once he was close enough with the girls and looked at the scene in front of him. "You did something pretty showy huh..." Jungkook turned to look at Lisa, who looked away.

"Oh no...I have to apologize to dad..." Lisa said as she shakily pulled out her phone. "It's company property."

Jungkook quickly stopped Lisa from calling her dad. "Wait! How do you plan on explaining to him that you broke the wall because of your new vampire powers?" he quickly said.

Lisa nodded and put her phone away as Jungkook was right, she couldn't really tell her dad. He sighed and ruffled his hair a little. "I can fix up the wall. I'll send you a list of tools I'll need you to buy."

"Eeeh? Jungkook has such skills?" Lisa was surprised at the new information about him.

He groaned. "Well...that's because I often break things..It's something I've gotten used to..."

Lisa sighed. "I really hate that I'm taking after you..."

Rosie walked towards Lisa and smiled. "Lili, let's entrust this to Jungkook now. I think it Is better to leave telling your dad about the vampire thing for a bit longer." Rosie said as Lisa nodded.