|Seven Minutes In Heaven 2/7|

Start from the beginning

"Oh my— what happened in here?..."

Cater says. His eyes wide and blood starts to come out of his nose. Your face could only grow a deep red hue and you look away from the crowd looking in the closet and instead just looks down. The lion scoffs and takes your hand lightly, dragging you out of the closet.

"Y/N..."

"Yeah Ace? What's wrong? Why are you staring at me like I just killed someone..."

"What's that one your neck?..."

"....."

"My prey, that's what it is ginger."

Leona says, scoffing at Ace, before taking you with him back to his seat.

-Ruggie Bucchi-

"Hey Cater! Don't force them in this!"

Deuce says to Cater, putting an arm infront of you. As much as Deuce was also excited to play, he thought that it wasn't right to force someone to pick first.

"Hey Deuce, calm down...Ill be fine with it dont worry!-"

You tell Deuce while lowering his arm from infront of you. The navy-haired boy turns to face you and his expression softens as he lets you go up to the box. You reach into the box of papers and didn't rummage through the papers. Instead, you just pick the first one that your hand made contact with. Once you drew your hand back out of the box and unfolded the paper, you read the name, "Ruggie."

"...oh great-"

"Who'd you get?"

Deuce asks you, looking next to you at the slip of paper. His eyes widen suddenly at the make and immediately tried to keep you from saying his name to Cater.

"Aww what's wrong Loosey Deucy? You wanted Y/N to pick you DIDNT you?"

Ace says, coming up to you two. Deuce's face suddenly goes red and starts to mess up on his words as he backs away from you, allowing you to go up to Cater to inform him on who you got.

"Who'd you get Y/N?"

"Ruggie..."

Cater suddenly smirks and walks up to Ruggie, taking his shoulder he pushes you two in-front of each-other before patting the Hyena on the shoulder, signaling that you two can go to the closet now. You look to see Ruggie's face and his cheeks start to grow a pint tint on them. He scratches the back of his neck and tries to hide the fact that he wasn't excited to be with you, but he fails because you see his tail wagging. With all the courage you gathered up, you take Ruggie by the arm and drag him to the closet, despite you throwing on an unpleasant look, your heart was beating so fast. Once the two of you got into the closet, Cater whispers you a good luck before closing the door. You could already tell that Ruggie was nervous about this since you were his crush, and always acted awkward around you.