Part 149 (crowned tundra arc part 2)

Start from the beginning

(Cobalion then uses scared sword as this sword like thing glows blue from it's head as it charges in)

(Y/N): brace yourself!

(Venusaur gets ready as cobalion charges in and strikes and the force from the attack sends venusaur flying back with ease as it manages to do a full backflip as it lands on its feet and skids back)

(Y/N): that's some power. Alright venusaur power whip!

(Venusaur uses power whip as they wrap around cobalion as cobalion is hoisted into the air as cobalion fires a flash cannon hitting venusaur as Venusaur slams cobalion into the ground as cobalion gets back up ready to battle)

(We cut back to the keldeo battle)

Zoro: use fury cutter!

(Samurott uses fury cutter as keldeo blocks the first few but samurott goes faster and faster as keldeo gets overwhelmed as a powered up fury cutter hits keldeo in the side and but befire it can get pushed back samurott who had 2 scalchops out for each hand puts one back and grabs it and holds ot from a distance)

Zoro: air slash!

(Samurott used air slash point blank at keldeo as keldeo now flies back and goes to the ground and is damaged but it still gets up and ready to battle)

Zoro: (grins) good

(Keldeo then uses sacred sword and charges in)

Zoro: razor shell!

(The two Pokemon clash as samurott uses one scalchop as they block and parry each other's attacks as samurott does a Tsubame Gaeshi as keldeo narrowly avoids it and goes to do a thrust motion with its sacred sword attack as samurott blocks and pushes it back)

Zoro: is that the best you've got? (Keldeo looks at him mad) you've been trained by three Pokémon and have some crazy potential yet you're not living up to it. Now quit screwing around and show us what you've got!

(Samurott shouts out at keldeo as they both charge at each other as they clash attacks and go faster and faster)

(Back with cobalion battle)

(Y/N): (the trainer and pokemon look at each other and nod) venusaur use power whip!

(Venusaur has bright green glowing vines that shoot out at cobalion as the Pokémon parries all the power whips which slam into the ground causing lots of dust to be brought up and blocking cobalion's sight as with one swing of its head it splits the dust cover in half and the dust blows away but when it looks venusaur is not in sight)

(Y/N): now!

(We see venusaur is high in the power as it just slams down loads of power whips on top of cobalion as cobalion uses protect to avoid getting hurt but (Y/N) just grins)

(Y/N): more and more! Keep going!

(Venusaur just keeps barraging with the power whip as cobalion keeps the protect up at first but we see it grits it's teeth as it's trying to keep the project up as it begins to disappear as it then begins getting hits pummelled more and more by the power whips as it just tries to muscle it out and take the hits and it does for a bit until the force and pressure is too much the ground beneath it breaks  and it loses its footing as it just gets pummelled more and more)

(Y/N): now solar beam!

(Venusaur gets ready to use solar beam as it begins to charge it up but out of the ground here comes cobalion as it headbutts venusaur really hard as venusaur's eyes go white from the force and venusaur goes flying back as it's hit by cobalion who we see is using zen headbutt as venusaur hits the ground and has stopped charging solar beam)