8

You wiped your tears and went home. Chubs greeted you and you hugged him. The last person from your biological family was dead. You went to the kitchen and sat there staring at the floor. There was a sound of keys and the door unlocking, you saw Shota in the doorway.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" He says turning on the light. He saw your face, "who made you cry?"

"No one"

"Was it your father?"

"No, well kind of?"

"What does that mean?"

"He's dead"

He stopped in his tracks, eyed widening.

"What? How?"

"It turns out he had cancer, he told me when it was too late"

"Sorry for your loss"

"Thanks I guess, don't worry though, we went shopping and stuff before he yknow"

"Damn, you can't be happy for a day without something happening"

"Yeah, I guess life hates me"

"It's going to get better"

"How are you so sure?"

"I'm not, but its never too late to be positive"

"Sounds odd coming from you"

"Shut up"

You chuckle.

"Cmon, you should sleep kid, it's 2am"

"K, good night"

"Good night" He replies and goes to his room.

As soon as you went to bed you fell asleep. After a bit, you heard sounds coming from Hizashi's and Aizawas room, your face flushed. Damn, Hizashi was loud as fuck, he could atleast tone down his moans a bit. You were debating whether you should tell them to shut the hell up or just wait till morning. You decided to let them have their fun since they did so much for you already. You heard Hizashi say some embarrassing stuff so you tried to cover your ears with the pillow.

"Damnit memories leave me alone" You mumble closing your ears with your hands.

"Daichi please I don't want this-"
"S-Stop Daichi it hurts"

"Shut up and stay still like the slut you are"

...

Currently, you were walking to the kitchen, your hair was messy, you had eyebags and looked like you haven't slept which you haven't.

"Hey kiddo sleep well?" Hizashi said, Shota was sitting on the stool waiting for food.

"Yeah you totally weren't screaming your ass off"

Hizashis face flushed, "blame him" Shota said.

"Shota!"

"Did you both forget that I lived here?"

"Yep, caught in the moment I guess" Shota said.

Hizashi was as red as a tomato, to tease him even more you said, "Faster Shota~"

You and Shota were both laughing at Hizashi's poor state.

"It's not funny! It's all your fault Shota!"

"You didn't say that in bed" Shota said.

Hizashi was shaking Shota side to side scolding him for talking like that in front of you.