Jin made Jungkook sit down on the bed and gave him a glass of warm turmeric milk.

" Here kook it will help with the pain " Jin said sitting down next to him.

" But I just got my periods last week and I don't usually feel hot on my periods like I am feeling today " jungkook said to Jin and Rayna.

" Son it's not your periods, it's your heat " Jin said to Jungkook, getting a confused look from him.

" but you aren't supposed to bleed on your heat " Jungkook said in confusion.

" Every Omega who is Bounded with an Alpha gets a mini heat period if they don't have sex in the first month after getting Bounded as certain hormones in the body gets disturbed after getting Bounded so the body releases it's hormones as blood and your scent becomes way more attractive to other Alphas and because of this its really important to apply scent reducer all the time, but don't worry it just happens maybe twice or thrice an year " Jin said explaining Jungkook about it.

Jungkook made an ' O ' face.

" but how did you know that I had it ?" Jungkook asked from them.

" Taehyung came to me and told me that about it " Jin said as he patted Jungkook's head gently.

Jungkook smiled when he heard jin's words.

" And Taehyung will be sleeping in the other room for a few days untill your period goes away, because it will trigger his rut " Jin said to Jungkook receiving a nod from him.

After sometime Jin and Rayna went back to their respective rooms.

Jungkook laid down on the bed and covered himself him the duvet.

As soon as Jungkook closed his eyes, an image of Taehyung appeared infront of his eyes making him shot open his eyes.

" Aish stop thinking about him " He mumbled to himself and again closedhis eyes to sleep but again he opened his eyes when another picture of Taehyung appeared infront of his eyes

his eyes to sleep but again he opened his eyes when another picture of Taehyung appeared infront of his eyes.

" Uff why can't I stop thinking about him ahhh whyy " Jungkook started getting annoyed with himself for again and again thinking about Taehyung

After 10 minutes he slept while fighting with his brain to not show Taehyung infront of his eyes everytime he closes them.

●■■■■■■■■■■■■●

Hey berries so that was all for today's chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Byee Borahae 💜💜💜💜

Byee
Borahae 💜💜💜💜