chapter 2

Third person's pov

The next day in Ivor, as the first rays of the sun peeked over the horizon, they gently caressed Jungkook's sleeping face.

The soft golden light filtered through the curtains, painting a warm glow in his room. The morning was serene, with a gentle breeze carrying the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers.

As the sun rays danced on his closed eyelids, Jungkook stirred from his slumber. With a soft yawn, he slowly opened his eyes, feeling the embrace of the new day. His hazel eyes sparkled with a hint of sleepiness, yet they held an unmistakable sense of wonder as he welcomed the morning.

As he sat up in bed, the coolness of the morning air brushed against his bare skin. He reached for a nearby blanket, wrapping it around his shoulders for warmth.

He took a moment to take in the beauty of the sunrise outside, the sky painted with hues of pink and orange, and the distant sound of the river flowing nearby.

As Jungkook got up from the bed, he softly whispered a "Good morning" to himself, his voice carrying a sense of gentle anticipation for the day ahead.

Making his way towards the bathroom, he let out a contented sigh, knowing that a warm shower would awaken his senses fully. The sound of running water filled the space, and as he stepped under the soothing spray, the warmth enveloped him, washing away any remnants of sleepiness.

With his eyes closed, he relished the sensation, feeling the water cascade over his skin like a gentle caress. The steam enveloped him, creating a tranquil ambiance that allowed him to immerse himself in a moment of tranquility.

After the shower, Jungkook wrapped himself in a soft towel, feeling refreshed and invigorated. As he stood before the mirror, his hazel eyes met his own reflection,

he had decided to wear his favorite hanfu, a beautiful shade of pastel pink with intricate floral patterns adorning the fabric. He carefully fastened the hanfu, ensuring that the white bow on the top was perfectly in place, adding a touch of cuteness to the elegant attire.

Then he walked towards the kitchen, the soft swishing of the hanfu adding a sense of grace to his steps.

Jungkook's outfit: