"What about the guy that was downstairs this morning? Where is he ?" I asked.

"Roman has a lot of family members you have to be specific? "

"White? Ginger ? I don't know I didn't get a good look, " I told the helper.

"Sami. That boy is probably drank somewhere. The party never stops with him. If he has your ring, he probably pawned it by now. I'm Caroline by the way. " the helper said and I pray to god that this Sami guy didn't just pawn my ring. If this was a joke it isn't funny. "Where can I find him? " I asked. "Any popping club you can find as he always say. " Caroline said but it wasn't just the party Sami was chasing it was the sales of Romans drugs too.

I had to find him before it is too late. I will drive to every club if I had to. "Thank you. " I bid farewell to Caroline rushing to find Sami with my fucking ring. I hope to find him before he pawns my ring or if I'm lucky before he gets drunk of his ass. Making a turn for the stairs I fall on my ass feeling like something has just slammed the air of me.

"Shit... Sorry I didn't see you there." The same voice I didn't want to hear ever said. Looking up at him again, meeting his grey orbs felt like sin and that solidify what I did to Jeremy. I committed sin against someone who loves me unconditionally. "Well open your fucking eyes next time. " I said as he helped me up. There is that feeling again, when he touches me I hate it. It makes me feel good.

"I will next time baby. " he said with a little bit base on his voice. He moved towards me as if he wanted to hug me. I slap his hands away. "Don't fucking touch me." I said.

Romans Pov.

Getting to my crib I was confused as to whose car was packed out there. I have never seen the car before but with Jey you will never know. He changes his rides like underwear but he can afford it so why not.

My gut is telling me that it isn't something I need to worry about so I make my way to my room. Bumping into someone sending them flying to the floor. Looking down I saw my heart on the floor. Fire? What is she doing here ? Stupid question. She obviously came back after realising it was a stupid decision she took leaving all this hottest. I have always been a looker and the fact that I have money doesn't make it easier for men out there to have a chance.

I help her up while looking at her eyes. Is it possible for someone to look this beautiful. I saw her hours ago and it seems as she got more beautiful. She just is infinity beautiful. I look at her up and down, damn she is hot. The black dress she has on hugging her curves perfectly making it hard to breathe for me. Her heels bringing her legs to attention not to mention the glow on her skin. Her face is just too perfect and as I look into her eyes I get the edge to protect, provide and care. Feeling the distance between us killing me I ache to hold her in my arms. She wanted this that is why she is here.

"Don't fucking touch me." She said sternly slapping my hands away.

'What? ' I thought.

She pushed past me, hurrying down the stairs and turning to look at me when she got to the end of the stairs. "Don't ever call me that again. I have something to ask you please it isn't appropriate for us to talk there. " she said confusing me.

"Okay," I agreed. She probably felt off about last night. Knowing she didn't know what she was doing here I have to be patient. I am moving to fast for her. Last night I didn't treat her that nice but I am going to make up for it. She's mine. "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't know you were a vir-- " she cut me off with raising her hand. "I don't care about last night. I was drunk, made a dump decision that I want to forget. " she said as I led her to my dinning room sitting down on the couch and she remained standing.