Soulfully Yours

Hey! Since season four of bsd has ended, My Partner In Crime story will have a small hiatus until new season comes out. I have read the manga however I am currently not bothered to reread it because of hyper fixations. My ADD (ADHD without the hyperactivity) brain is currently obsessed with Obey Me Nightbringer.

I've been playing the original game since before covid was a thing (four/five years ago I think) and it has been the reason I got through covid and I love it, that and Attack On Titan.

No I am not writing a story for Attack On Titan. Not after what happened in the recent episode/movie thing. That and the end of the manga too.

However, I have published the start of the Obey Me! X Reader story called Soulfully Yours. This will be the next long story I do and my current fixation so updates will be regular, possibly daily depending on my mentality. The story doesn't follow the storyline word for word but it does follow the plots but with a slight twist so that's fun.  Also lots of character lore because I love making such complex characters. Please do check that story out because I am pouring my heart and soul into it. Don't worry, I will be putting smut in there too. We are horny and proud.

But I have also officially stopped playing genshin. When Fontaine and other major regions comes out I will do the archon quests but I won't be doing and event quests, dailies, side quests. I have made three accounts and I am honestly tired from how much energy I have invested into the game. I love the game, love it. But I just don't see the point in perfecting the game. Plus I have a life to live.

I will continue doing the genshin Smuts don't worry. Even when new characters come out. But my time on this app will be focused mainly on Soulfully Yours and My Partner In Crime when more bsd episodes comes out.

Soulfully Yours does start will an OC profile.  Some of that info is important but the information is revealed as the story goes on so it's okay to skip. Honestly, I'm thinking of getting rid of it all together. Idk yet.

Also, I will like to thank everyone who has been reading my stories and smuts. Thank you so much for reading them. I genuinely want to thank you all individually but there's a lot of you, especially those who read the smut. Y'all just spawned I swear.