Alhaitham X Reader

"Do you want to try something new, Y/n?" My husband asks me, looking up from the books he's reading.

"Ohh, what are trying? A new food?" I ask, briefly looking away from cooking dinner to look at Alhaitham.

"New bedroom experience." I laugh at his reply.

"You're joking right. We're not ready for what comes after it. Think of yourself as a dad, impossible. I'm not ready for it all yet." He puts the book down and walks over the where I am. 

Alhaitham begins kissing down my neck, hugging me from behind. The man kept me on my toes throughout our entire relationship, we've been married for a few years and I still get butterflies. "I reckon you're ready, if not you have months to prepare."

He picks me up and turns me so I'm sitting on the table. "Okay, the bedroom awaits." I sigh in defeat, and go to get off the table.

Alhaitham stops me from moving. He smirks as he leans in to kiss my forehead. "Who said we're going to the bedroom." He picks me up and takes me outside.

A/n note: please no one do this, even at night. I got off with a warning. It's not worth it.

What was he thinking? Why would he want to do it outside? This is not what I imagined when conceiving my children. "Alhaitham, people will see. The sun is still out."

"That's part of the fun."

He takes me around the house to the back door. It was pretty secluded but since it was still bright outside, there's the chance someone could see. He takes my undergarments off and holds me against the door. "Worry not my dear. I'll be quick."
He whispers in my ear, and he thrusts himself in.

You better be quick, I was in the middle of cooking. Hope it doesn't burn. I can hear the door behind creek with every thrust, threatening to break from the force of it. Alhaitham is moaning so much, I was surprised he lasted this long. He must have been thinking about this for a while by the sound of it. "Alhaitham, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good. Just being a plug so you can conceive. I came within the first few thrusts." A plug?

"Umm, you don't need to plug it in. It has its own way of working. Where did you get that idea from?"

"I asked Kaveh for advice." He says.

I'm gonna need a drink to process this information.

Extra:

"He actually fell for it?!" Kaveh laughs.

"Thank you for ruining my first sex experience." I reply with sarcasm, bitch slap his face and walk off while flipping him off.