Kaveh X Reader part 2

I jolt myself awake, I hade slept at my desk again. The scent of a male faintly lingering in the air. My ears droop, the man I've been nursing to health has gone home. I wasn't even in heat and I couldn't control myself around him.

I sigh before writing a report to Tighnari about the aphrodisiac I've made. Was I really about to tell my older brother that I had coitus with a stranger. I'll just leave that detail out, I only need to tell him the feeling. It was almost as if I was in heat even though I only had a sip of it.

"Y/n, we need your help with some medicine. One of the new students injected a poison and we need an antidote." My ears perk up.

"What poison?" I grab my notebook of antidotes.

"Some juice from this mushroom. They are currently out cold." The person holds up a mushroom.

"That's not a poisonous mushroom. However it is a hallucinogen. Whoever injected it has guts, it's stronger that way. Usually you eat it. They'll be fine in a few hours." The person in front of me looks at me confused.

I pack my desk up so it's neat before announcing to no one that I was going to have lunch. Heading out of the Academia, I make my way to Puspa's Cafe. That was the only place that I could tolerate thanks to my overly sensitive olfactory system. It was same problem my brother faced too. Our senses are just too sensitive.

"Miss Y/n, the usual fungi and steak?" The waitress greets me.

"Yes please." I say, sitting in my usual spot.

The waitress brings me out my food and I begin eating the stewed fungi and steak. It wasn't spiced so I could appreciate the tender meat.

"Cyno, did you happen to have those reports I asked for?" I know that voice, Tighnari was here.

"The reports Lesser Lord Kusanali had on the new Sages of the Darshans, only one has been chosen. The others are still deciding." That voice was Cyno, I met him a while back when I was still in Gandharva Ville.

"So who is the one who have chosen then?" That voice was the Acting Grand Sage, Alhaitham.

"The Sage of the Amurta Darshan. She is the best medic and has knowledge competing with you Tighnari." Cyno says.

By the sound of it, they were around the corner from me. I sniff the air, there is another smell in the air. One that is very familiar.

"What are you on about Cyno, just tell who she is." Kaveh is there too.

"I know who you mean. In fact she's here in the cafe at this moment. Y/n, you do know you give off a scent when you get excited." Tighnari says, was he saying that I was the new Sage.

I sigh before going around to corner to see them, my ears flick down in embarrassment. "I know, I know. But I can't believe I got chosen to be the new Sage." I sit down next to my brother, across from Kaveh unfortunately.

Kaveh looks at me surprised. "So Cyno, what exactly do I do as Sage?" I turn to the tanned man.

He goes on a rabble about what I will do and things I have access to. They order food and drinks for them all. I go on to tell Tighnari about the effects of the aphrodisiac mushroom tea I made. "So you really made an aphrodisiac stronger than my initial test. Did you try it out on someone?" My brother asks.

My ears flick back in defence. "Why would I give an aphrodisiac that strong to someone?" I look down at my drink, stealing a glance at Kaveh.

He is staring at me, unsure of what he was hearing. "Y/n, do you at all have a second to talk about building a new office for you? I'm organising new offices for each of the new Sages of the Darshans." Kaveh says, getting up and gesturing me to follow him.

I look at the others who seem to have seen this before. I get up and follow him. We exit the cafe before he holds me against the wall. "You gave me an aphrodisiac?" He says.

"You said that you'll be a test subject without asking what it was." I reply to him.

"Regardless, you gave me a strong aphrodisiac. Were you planning to fuck me?" I look down when he asks this.

"Not really. I only went through with it after you drink the aphrodisiac." I say to him quietly. "It would have cause you some pain if you didn't deal with it. It's the same as if I was in heat. Trust me, I was helping you." I say, a blush on my cheeks.

"You're lucky I'm head over heels for you. I told the others I found a cute medic and had sex with her but they all don't believe me." He kiss my forehead and begins walking towards the Academia.

I follow behind him, covering my nose as we pass a spice stall to avoid sneezing. We eventually make it back to what seems to be his office. It was just like any other Spantamad office, just his only had room for one architect.

Kaveh locks the door and pushes me against it. "Y/n, is it okay if we do this again?" He whispers into my sensitive fox like ears.

I nod and he leans down to kiss me, rough and desperate. Breathing heavily, I bite his lips. My fangs threatening to pierce the soft skin. He picks me up and grinds himself on me. Even with our clothes on, I am wetter than the last time we fucked. "Kaveh..." I sigh out between kissing.

He shushes me, leaning his weight to hold me against the wall and he uses a hand to choke me lightly. I made a noise between a moan and a whimper. My ears drooping down and my tail between my legs.

Kaveh lets me down from the wall safely before grabbing pencil and paper. I stay there leaning on the door, weak at the knees due to what just happened. "So what is a need for your office?" Kaveh asks, sitting at his desk.

I stare at him in disbelief. "Are we not going to finish that?" I retaliate.

He looks me up and down. "Beg for it." He smirks.

I flip him off before sitting on his desk. I begin describing things I want for my office including a medic bed and all the stuff needed to that. Because I'm taking the old Sage's office, which is massive, I get to renovate it to suit me. Kaveh draws what I describe, sometimes things I don't mention. A plant wall, sunroof, mini pond, literally making my office like the Avidya Forest. Lots of room to cultivate any plant I could ever need.

He finishes up some detail before showing me the final designs. "Is it really possible to make that happen?" I ask him.

"Anything for you my love." He blows a kiss.

"So, now that we're done with this. Can we continue the door thing you started earlier?" My ear perk up in question.

Kaveh chuckles at me. "Let me send this to the workers so they can do this while I do you." He leaves the room quickly.

A thought pops into my head and I begin to undress. Kaveh returns to the room and blushes when he sees what I've done. He locks the door yet again and beckons me over to the wall where he starts to undress. I kiss him and he lifts me and puts me against the door again. This time he puts his dick in and begins thrusting.

The feeling of the brute force of each thrust pushing further inside, hitting against my cervix. The feeling is pure pleasure. "Got anymore of that aphrodisiac?" Kaveh moans out.

I shake my head, not wanting to speak. He stops abruptly, earning a scowl from me. "If I finish again, will the chances of you getting pregnant be higher?" He asks me.

"I'm not fertile, it's only May. I go into a state of heat around January or February for a week. I'm only fertile for one or two days." I explain to him.

(A/n: this info is based on reproductive system of fennec foxes.)

"Okay, cause I want to alone for some time and I think Tighnari will kill me if he finds out about us." He resumes fucking me against the door.

"He will also kill me if he finds out I gave you that aphrodisiac."

Genshin Impact X Reader Smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें