Ch. 9 (Pt. 2)

Jason's POV

I grabbed the laptop and typed in the karaoke version of my favorite song, well romantic wise.

I've walked you to your door

A hundred nights before

And I'll walk you to

the end of the world

Cause if falling into love

Is Heaven's wonder drug

I'm addicted and

only you can fix me girl

I'm gonna love you

til the sun burns out

Love you til the sun burns out

And I'll chase away your clouds

Love you till the sun burns out

Wanna hold you

till the moon shuts down

Til the stars are on the ground

Til the end of time is found

Love you till the sun burns out

Oooo Oo

Till the sun burns out, yeah

Oooo Oo

If the water turns to fire

If the fairy tales are lies

If the mountains melt like ice

Still I'll be here

And if love is just a choice

I choose to lose my voice

Singing every song

Only for your ears

I'm gonna love you

til the sun burns out

Love you til the sun burns out

And I'll chase away your clouds

Love you till the sun burns out

Wanna hold you

till the moon shuts down

Til the stars are on the ground

Til the end of time is found

Love you till the sun burns out

Oooo Oo

Till the sun burns out, yeah

Oooo Oo

So look me in the iris

Of all beauty you're the finest

I don't say these words to just anyone

Nooo

And I will never leave your side, no

(Gonna love)

I'm gonna love you

til the sun burns out

Love you til the sun burns out

And I'll chase away your clouds

Love you till the sun burns out

Oooo Oo

Till the sun burns out, yeah

Oooo Oo

Till the sun burns out

Oooo Oo

Till the sun burns out

Oooo Oo

Till the sun burns out

I finished and ran my fingers through my hair and sat down next to Kat.

"I mean what I said in the song, I will love you til the sun burns out."

"I mean what I sang in my song too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I smiled and leaned down, giving her a kiss on the head. I love this girl with all my heart and I never want to let her go, even if it means sailing to the ends of the earth. We gave chat a good 10 minutes to choose the victor, which surprisingly enough, it was a tie. We finished the livestream shortly after and we climbed in my bed. I slid my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

She snuggled into my chest and I rested my head on top of her head. After a few minutes I heard the almost silent snores come from her side of the bed and with that I set my alarm for 4 in the morning and fell into the peaceful abyss, known as sleep.

♡~Time Skip~♡

Blue's POV

I woke up to something warm wrapped around me. I looked up to see Jason still peacefully sleeping with his alarm going off beside him. I carefully slid out from his grasp and grabbed some clothes. I took a quick shower and put my hair up into a frizzy ponytail. I walked barefoot back into Jason's carpeted room and gently shook him awake.

He groaned and pulled me back into the bed.

"Come on Jasey, I'm leaving in a few hours."

"No, five more minutes."

"Fine, I guess that's five less minutes we get to spend together."

He shot right out of the bed and I walked out of the room and he came back out about 5 minutes later in a grey shirt, jeans, and white converse.

We walked downstairs, Boxy and Mitch were standing in the kitchen with our suitcases and backpacks packed. I smiled and we all sat down and ate cereal together at the table. After I finished I left a note to the guys about us leaving and thanking them for letting us stay here. With that we left for the airport, all four of us in Mitch's car.

After 30+ minutes, we finally got to LAX. Boxy and I got our bags through check and we sat and waited for another hour before it was finally time for us to go home. I gave Jason a quick peck on the lips and we began to walk away when i felt someone grab my hand...

Hey jays! I'm not dead and I know you're thinking 'where have you been?' And I don't actually have a legitimate answer for that other than, I was lazy. Yeah, I know but yeah I'm going to finish this book soon and I'm apologize for the lack of updates that this book has been having and that my page has been having, it's just, I'm bored with TC, I'm falling fast out of this fandom and I can't seem to be interested in any of there videos. Hell, I haven't watched a Minecraftuniverse video in over a year. I've moved on and I can't help but give up on these books..I'm sorry. It isn't, however, over yet, I've still got to finish these books and this book is coming to a close soon. Yeah... again sorry about any inconvenience or problem I caused if you really wanted more of this book.

♡~Blue