real world [1-10]

Start from the beginning

    , just ask a question as usual."

Yes, the curly and thick eyelashes trembled uneasily.

    This is a very beautiful child, the policeman thought, he has never seen such a good-looking boy who is more delicate than a girl, this is not to say that Gu Zhuang is girlish, but his beauty and demeanor make people not mistaken for his gender.

    "Name"

    "Gu Zhu"     "

    How old are you?"

    "Eighteen..."     "     What do you do in

    City Z ?"     Hearing this, he blinked his eyes, looked at the police uncle in front of him with deep eyes, and said in a low voice, "I, I didn't retreat... Someone grabbed my collar and dragged me over of."

    The policeman raised his eyebrows. He turned on the surveillance video on the tablet, watched the scene where the young man leaned back, and then frowned.

    If the young man hadn't said anything, the surveillance video could only see the moment when the car ran out of control, the young man backed away like a prophet, but now that he took his words into account, his actions and posture were indeed not the same. It is actively retreating.

    However, nothing was captured in the surveillance, and the police were very puzzled. After conducting routine inquiries, they were ordered by their superiors to release him.

    Seeing the young man hooking the handle of the suitcase with his thin white fingers, and slowly walking out of the police station, he was still puzzled by that scene.

    "Old Yang, what's the matter?"

    The colleague put his shoulder on his shoulder and smiled, the policeman shook his head, burying his doubts in his heart.

    Standing in the sun, Gu Zhu took a deep breath, it was almost twelve o'clock, and the good beds were probably all taken.

    Z University's freshmen report is on the other side of Z University's basketball court. Gu Zhu followed the banner to find her professional reporting spot. The three pitiful people sat side by side behind the table, playing with their mobile phones bored.

    Compared with other lively majors, it is really pitiful. Gu Zhu walked over with the suitcase and asked very politely: "Hi, is this the place where the Department of Archeology reports?"

    Zhou Yan is a junior in the Department of Archeology Student, she was playing match 3 games boringly, and the sunlight in front of her was blocked.

    A clear voice sounded, it was the report of the new students.

    "Ah, that's right."

    Zhou Yan turned off her phone, looked up at her junior, and was amazed at the sight. It's so pretty, so sweet.

    As a severe face dog, Zhou Yan's eyes were shining. She excitedly pulled out a registration form, lowered her voice, and asked, "What's the name of the elementary school boy? How old is it? Is there a date?

    " Gu Zhu was a bit overwhelmed by her familiar personality, but she answered all Zhou Yan's questions obediently.

    The other two seniors also came back to their senses, and enthusiastically took Gu Zhu's hand and said with emotion: "Finally, our archeology department is no longer a bare-bones commander, welcome junior students to enroll, come, come, seniors will take you to the dormitory The process

    went very quickly, and this was also due to the fact that there was only one freshman in the Department of Archeology this year, Gu Zhu. You must know that the Department of Archeology at Z University is well-known throughout the country, and the enrollment score is also very high, the kind that is outrageously high.     Under normal circumstances, when choosing a major, everyone will choose a popular major or a major that is easy to find a job after graduation. Few people choose unpopular majors. Gu Zhu is a wonderful flower in the eyes of classmates and teachers. It’s not that no one has persuaded him, but boys are I am determined to choose this major.     Both of Gu Zhu's parents died, and she didn't remember anyone in her hometown, so she brought all her wealth to Z University, but sometimes, Gu Zhu always felt that she lost something in her memory, something very important.     For example, now, when he is walking to the dormitory building with two seniors who are about 1.8 meters tall, a slender figure flashes past the corner of the next building. Gu Zhu runs away as if possessed by a demon, chasing after the figure There was nothing around the corner, as if what he saw just now was his hallucination.     Even at the scene of the car accident, it was obvious that someone pulled him from behind, but when he turned around, he found nothing, not even a suspicious target.     "Here, it's here."     The two seniors took Gu Zhu to stand in front of a somewhat old dormitory building. Perhaps it was a long time ago and was exposed to the wind, rain and sun. The shell outside the wall was a little cracked. .     Senior A dragged the suitcase and sighed: "Gu Xuedi, your luck is still very good. This is already a new dormitory building in the school. It's just that our archeology department is all single seedlings, and we have to share with people from other majors."     The other senior held a stack of textbooks and walked up the steps: "Your room is No. 421, a room for four people. Except for you who major in archaeology, the other three are all majors in physical education." Senior B said,     deliberately Turning his head and looking around, he made sure there was no one before complaining in a low voice: "Those people in the Physical Education Institute are all well-developed and simple-minded. .”