16-20

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master

    In mid-September, a major event happened in Gu's residence. The young master of the Gu family disappeared. Gu Chong searched the whole town but found no trace of Gu Zhu. He didn't stop until the letter from the capital.

    At this moment, the missing Gu Zhu was lying on a fast-moving carriage. This carriage was closely guarded by a small group of prohibited troops, and the direction of its advance was the capital.

    Gu Zhu realized that he had been kidnapped, he huddled in the corner of the carriage, his eyes seemed to be dull, but he was actually communicating with Qiqi.

    "Qiqi, I've been kidnapped!"

    Qiqi: "I saw it."

    Gu Zhu wondered: "Then who kidnapped me?"

    Qiqi: "Hehe..."

    Qiqi was speechless , Gu Zhu didn't ask any more, at least he should be safe now.

    The boy who rolled himself into a ball took a step outside, opened the curtain of the car and peeked out.

    The soldier in silver armor had a straight back, and he was very qualified at first glance.

    Gu Zhu was even more puzzled, why did the soldiers arrest him? Did he break the law?

    Unexpectedly, it was done by a certain man, Gu Zhu pulled her hair irritably.

    He opened his mouth, called the nearest military officer, and said anxiously: "Please, may I ask..."

    The man obviously didn't expect that Gu Zhu would wake up on the road, so he jumped up in fright, and he shouted loudly: "You're awake!"

    With this shout, everyone's heads turned, and Gu Zhu hid back in the carriage with a whoosh.

    The young man with a delicate face patted his chest to comfort himself. Soon, the wall of the carriage was knocked a few times, and a rough voice sounded.

    "Master Gu, are you okay?"

    From the tone of this person, Gu Zhu heard respect, and he was even more confused. According to the plot in the book, he should stay at Gu's house at this time, waiting for Father Gu to propose It's right to do business in the capital.

    His eyelids trembled, and he said softly: "It's all right."

    The carriage continued to move forward, and the group of soldiers respected him very much, and they would satisfy any request, but the only thing was that they could not leave their sight.

    Gu Zhu couldn't help being curious, and stuck out her little head again: "Who are you? Why are you arresting me?"

    The soldier who first discovered Gu Zhu woke up scratched his scalp and said carelessly: "I don't know Anyway, the order from above is for us to send you to the capital."

    "That's it..." Seeing that she couldn't ask anything, Gu Zhu gave up her concern.

    The carriage traveled on the road for nearly half a month before arriving at its destination.

    Gu Zhu sat blankly in the carriage, saw the tall city wall soaring into the sky through the half-lifted curtain, and couldn't help sighing.

    This is the imperial city.