Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?

    It was a very cold palace, and the roads outside the palace were covered with sparse weeds, occasionally a little maid or eunuch passed by.

    The bamboo in the front yard of the palace made a sound of "Shuo Shuo" under the howling of the cold wind, and the yellow sycamore leaves swirled down and stopped on the stone table.

    "Cough, cough, cough..."

    A violent cough sounded, startling the sparrows resting on the sycamore tree.

    A young eunuch in blue palace attire came out of the kitchen in a hurry. He held a bowl of brown soup in his hand. Judging by the color, he knew it was very bitter.

    The little eunuch walked quickly into the main room, opened the covering curtain and walked to the bed, his immature face was full of worry and fear.

    "Master, the master's medicine is here."

    Little Eggplant looked at the thin young man on the bed, and the distress on his face became more and more intense. He put down the tray, helped the man who kept covering his lips and coughing lightly to sit up, and handed the medicine bowl to him. to the youth.

    "Master, drink, drink medicine..."

    The crying voice made Gu Zhu helplessly smile, he covered his coughing chest, and touched the little eggplant's forehead with one hand: "Why are you crying, your master?" Not dead yet."

    Little Eggplant was taken aback by his words, and couldn't even hold the bowl firmly. He knelt down on both knees and looked at the young man in disapproval with two tears in his eyes: "Master, how can you curse yourself like that? As long as you drink the medicine You will live a long life, and you still have to wait for His Royal Highness to pick you up."

    The young man's brows and eyes were curved, his expression was gentle, but he couldn't help covering his lips and coughing after laughing for a while.

    His face was pale, his cheeks were slightly flushed due to coughing, his lips were dry due to illness, his lips were light in color, his curled eyelashes trembled, and the veins on the hand covering his lips burst out, which could be seen How much force was used.

    Seeing this, Little Eggplant hurriedly stepped forward on his knees to pat Gu Zhu on the back.

    The young man brushed away Little Eggplant's hand, panting: "No, no problem."

    He looked at the steaming soup and sighed silently. For such a long time, he has passed through this body. The body is the worst. I really have to take two steps to take a breath, and I have to cough after three steps. I really don’t know how to grow so big.

    Gu Zhu was very afraid of suffering, but for his own body, he took the soup and frowned and drank it down. The brown soup stained the corners of his lips and was gently wiped away.

    "Little eggplant, I'm a little tired, and I want to rest for a while."

    After drinking the medicine, the feeling of sleepiness surged up. Gu Zhu held on to her energy and told the little eggplant to wake herself up after a stick of incense. Tonight is a palace banquet, so it can't be late up.

    The little eggplant was holding a soup bowl, nodding "yes".

    He covered the closed-eyed young man with a quilt, and then walked out with the tray. Standing at the doorway with peeling paint, Little Eggplant couldn't help feeling sad.