6-10

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with

    "General Huo Xuan, I don't know what you want?"

    The Prime Minister narrowed his eyes and made a malicious vote to realize it. They have been arguing here for a long time and can't come to a conclusion. Except for a few people who refuse to give in to each other, the most important thing is The most important decision rests in Huo Xuan's hands.

    Now that the royal family is in decline, everyone wants a piece of the pie, and his grandfather, who is the prince, is no exception.

    It's a pity that the emperor has Huo Xuan as his minion, so they dare not move easily.

    Back then, Huo Xuan killed a major general with a disagreement, and the look in the Prime Minister's eyes was even more difficult to distinguish.

    Councilor Zhou nodded. He is a nerd. The most important power of the Senate is the role of supervision. They only think about which direction is beneficial to the empire, and they don't care about the rest.

    In his view, Cullinan is the best choice.

    Other people in the room also cast their gazes one after another, and many of them were ambitious, and everything that was in the minds of these people who didn't have enough face was shown on their faces.

    Huo Xuan let go of his hand, and tapped his fingertips on the table to make a crisp "duk-duk" sound, which made the atmosphere in the whole room tense.

    "Cullinan, yes."

    A simple sentence, one by one finalized.

    After the meeting was dissolved, Councilor Zhou stopped Huo Xuan who was striding out.

    "General Huo, I have something to discuss with you."

    Huo Xuan glanced at him: "What's the matter?"

    Councilor Zhou showed a somewhat stiff smile, but after seeing Huo Xuan frowning, he flattened the corners of his mouth, and he sighed. Isn't it suitable for me to smile...

    "A few days ago, someone anonymously submitted a report to the parliament, saying that you were cruel and innocent, and that you used the rank of general to arbitrarily hoard private soldiers. Is there such a thing?" Huo Xuan tilted his head when he heard this

    . , There was a look of cruelty in his eyes, he stretched out his hand to brush off the fine dust on his body, and said coldly: "What does it have to do with me."

    The wind blown by the man as he walked moved the silk ribbons, making the questioning Mr. Zhou speechless for a while, and he could only watch the man's figure disappear before his eyes in a daze.

    The Prime Minister walked up to him with a big belly and sneered, "Did this flattery hit the horse's leg? Zhou Ziyi, Zhou Ziyi, what do you think you're so stubborn for? Wouldn't it be nice to be on the same page with us?"

    Zhou The MP looked at him coldly and ignored him.

    The prime minister looked at Mr. Zhou's back and showed a sinister smile. Anyone who hindered him would die.

    Back home, Huo Xuan couldn't wait to walk to the swimming pool in the backyard, and hugged the mermaid playing ball tightly. Only this soft and warm touch could calm his irritable mood.

    Gu Zhu let go of her hand, let the ball in her hand float away with the ripples, turned around and wrapped it around the man's neck, wrapped her tail obediently around the man's strong waist, and slapped it twice.