6-10

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6: The Little Assistant of the Lost Actor

    "It's so itchy..."

    The young man resisted the instinct to avoid, his big wet eyes bent into a crescent moon.

    very beautiful.

    Fu Yu thought deeply.

    Why did he think that this person was very ordinary?

    Obviously, every point of this person is based on his own aesthetic point, which makes his throat dry.

    The man put his hand on his lips and coughed lightly, and turned his eyes to one side: "Sorry, I'm a little drunk."

    Gu Zhu still looked at the man with vigilant eyes, and didn't believe what he said at all. He puffed up his cheeks and signaled him with his eyes stay away.

    Fu Yingdi showed a very unhappy expression: All right, you have the final say.

    ...

    Although Fu Yushen is the second male lead, there are not many scenes where the second male lead appears in Director Li's movie.

    Today we are going to shoot the last scene, which is when Tan Tailong died.

    Fu Yushen had already changed into a black brocade robe, and around his waist was a belt embroidered with flying dragons with gold thread.

    After the scene checks the props and wires that need to be used, the shooting will officially start.

    Gu Zhu moved a stool and sat on the side, resting her chin and carefully watching the two people in the arena.

    Tantai Mingyue raised her sword and pointed at Tantai Long, her expression was sad and unbelievable, the corners of his lips were bleeding, and his voice was low and hoarse: "Why, why is it you?" Tantai Long sneered, the golden crown on his head was

    beaten He landed on the ground, his thick hair fluttering in a mess, he clutched his chest, his face was extremely pale.

    But even at this point, he still refused to bow his head: "The winner is the loser, you win, I lose, it's that simple."

    The man looked gloomy, and attacked Tantai Mingyue with a soft sword in his hand.

    "Whoosh!"

    An arrow hit the man's shoulder fiercely, and the impact brought out a spray of blood.

    "Whoosh!"

    The second one.

    The blood-stained man knelt on one knee, and the blood-stained long sword was stuck straight into the snow.

    Until the blood flowed out and the pale snow covered bit by bit, Tantai Long finally couldn't hold on and fell down.

    His narrow eyes slowly lost their luster, and a snowflake settled on his eyes.

    "Why do you... come back..."... "

    Ka

    !

    " Emotional rendering and grasping power."

    The people present also applauded.

    But the reality is that those makeup artists and field affairs are all around Zhou Yi, and Fu Yushen has only one little assistant who is worried about him.