Chapter 2 the Start of a Wrestler Journey Part 2

Start from the beginning

(This his how he looks)

And the person next to him was Kennedy McMahon son of Triple H(Hunter) and Stephanie McMahon. Kennedy was a charismatic, striker and a high flyer class he his a well known person when it comes to both wrestling and dust Businesses, he achieved in creating new different types of dust albeit some still in testing while others were almost completed and where ready to be released to Grand Slam Kingdom/City before being spread world wide. Y/n met him when he was in a dust store buying some dust as a gift for his sister birthday because he heard that there was a new type of dust being released in the store called Dustin's Dust store. When he arrived he asked the owner if the new type of dust arrived but the owner shook his head saying No, Y/n said thanks anyway and was about to leave until a hand grabbed him by the shoulder. He turned around and was surprised to see Kennedy holding him in place and said to him* I heard you were looking for the new dust I created(Raised Eyebrow) am I right?*, Y/n was stunned but nodded. Kennedy Smirk and gave him the new type of dust he created to Y/n, he told him*If you help me test this Dust I'll give it to you for free and (Grabs some documents) if you sign here for every new dust me, my father and my Grandfather makes you will be the first one to test them so what do you say(Extends his hand)do we have a deal?*. Y/n was surprised by the proposal, he thought about and saw so many benefits it brings so he grabs Kennedy hand sakes it telling him*You got yourself a deal!*, Kennedy was glad he found someone that accepted his proposal because many people were either afraid to be injured or them asking something in return. Kennedy then said*I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship*and which Y/n reply with*Indeed it is my friend* and thus this was the beginning of Y/n and Kennedys friendship in both in wrestling and in hangouts.

 Kennedy then said*I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship*and which Y/n reply with*Indeed it is my friend* and thus this was the beginning of Y/n and Kennedys friendship in both in wrestling and in hangouts

(This is how he looks)

When Y/n saw both of them he waved at them to greet them and gave both of them a fist bump. Y/n asked*what are you two doing here?* Kennedy grabbed something from his pocket and it was and invitation to a party located in a Ballroom on Atlas. Y/n was confused but then Kennedy told him that he was invited to this party and that he can take two people to the party if he wanted to, He already told Mark about this and he agreed since Kennedy was going but also asked Y/n if he could play a song because one of the Singer's got sick and could not come to the party. Y/n thought about it and said*Sure it's been a while since I attended on a party and I was planning to release a song anyway, just let me prepare it and meet you there alright when does it start exactly?*, Mark was glad he was going because it would be awkward to be in a fancy party, sure he got Kennedy but with Y/n it would make it a bit better. Kennedy told him that it is going to be in 2 weeks, this would give him enough time to finish the song as well has get a fancy suit for his size and so they decided to go and grab something to eat and hangout talking about their day as well planning to do something in the Weekend.