Prologue Final Part

Narrator POV

Last time on Wrestling against the World, Y/n was in his home trying to not get worried on his debut match but could not because of how important it is for him and his family.His mother saw this and recommended him to go in a Dojo located in the forest called ColdWolf woodlands and seeing that he has time, he decided to give a shot. He prepared himself and gone on his bike so that he can get there faster, a long the way he heard gunshots in the forest and decided to investigate it and saw an endangered woman that was very injured and she could barely stand on her own two feet.seeing this he immediately went into action and rescued her along with beating the Grimm that met a brutal end especially an Alpha Ursa and trust me you would almost feel bad for it...if it wasn't a Grimm that is.

After that he met Ryu and Ken who were watching from behind the scenes and wanted to recruit him for there Dojo in which he accepted. Y/n was leaving with the Women who he saved called Summer in his arms and before he left he gave both Ryu and Ken two tickets for tonight's show and they gladly accepted.

One's Y/n took Summer to the hospital he bit farewell to her but before he left he gave her the same ticket that he gave to Ryu and Ken but they were VIP tickets at first she wasn't sure if she deserved it but Y/n said that don't worry about it and it was for her family to enjoy the show so she accepted and gave her one final farewell and left. And now we see him in his bike on his way to the stadium located in the center of the city, preparing himself for his debut match and the question still remains who is his opponent, will Y/n be able to win this match, will he meet Summer Rose again and meet her family, along side both Ryu and Ken and will he make his family proud...well only one way to find out let's dive right into this story shall we!.

Timeskip 20 minutes later Summer POV

It's been 20 minutes since he left and I was at the receptionist ready to leave, I couldn't believe I got heal that fast I guess it wasn't a joke when they said this Kingdom was more advanced than Atlas. Anyway I asked about were is this tonight show which she showed me were to go. Before I could go however I heard running footsteps and got tackle, when I looked back, I saw both my daughters Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose hugging me.

Yang:(Worried)Mom are you Ok!!

Summer:(Smiling)I'm fine my little sun dragon Really

Ruby:(worried)Are you sure mom?