Family Bio

1.Name:Mark William Calaway.

Age: 45 (He will be a bit younger in this story, in the prologue he'll be 40 years old).

Weight:309 pounds.

Height:6'6

Hair color:Hazel brown.

Eye Color:Black

In ring Name: The Undertaker

Aliases:The deadman and The prince of Darkness.

Class: Giant, Technician and striker.

Aura color: Purple

Looks:

Combat Gear:

Combat Gear:

Personality:(Friends)Gets a little soft only to the people he trust especially when he's with his family,brings a bit of logic to certain situations,patient,smart,shows emotion to people he likes the most, very defensive on certain subjects

Personality:(Friends)Gets a little soft only to the people he trust especially when he's with his family,brings a bit of logic to certain situations,patient,smart,shows emotion to people he likes the most, very defensive on certain subjects.(Enemies) Emotionless, stoic, Merciless, cold and brutal.

Likes/Loves: training with his Son and brother, having a BBQ with his family and friends, defeating cocky opponents, bringing his followers to the entrance of a special or very important mach(Like WrestleMania), hanging out with his friends (especially when he can drop out of character), having the power to control the darkness, creating an army of the Dead, scaring he's opponents and playing mind games.

Dislikes/Hates: Perverts,when someone ruins he's BBQ, Not having lamb sauce on the meat, insulting his family especially towards is children, rapist, losing to his little brother when it comes to a competition or people comparing them in height, someone trying to flirt with his wife(You instantly will die if you try to flirt with her Infront of him).

Supernatural: Super strength, Super speed, Ultra durability, incredible Healing factor, incredible stamina, very tactical, good reflexes and great mobility.

Master CQC.

Lightning and thunder manipulation.

Able to teleport.