His Ah Lin is so brilliant.

The game started again, and this time the ball fell into Zhou Ke's hands. Under the strict defense of the opponent, the cheerful boy directly passed the ball to Zhai Lin on the side with a fake move.

And Zhai Lin, who got the ball, seemed to have activated some mechanism. He ran handsomely and sharply. He turned around to avoid the defenders, dribbled the ball around another person, and ran straight towards the basket. But at this moment, the tall man of the other party stopped in front of Zhai Lin. He was much taller than the boys, tall and strong, like a small mountain of meat, difficult to cross. This stimulated the audience watching the scene to become nervous. Gu Zhu's hand grasping the fence gradually became stronger, and she didn't even notice the dust on her hand. He focused his eyes on the boys on the basketball court, followed his movements startled and slowed down. Finally, after trying to break through the opponent's obstruction but failed, the boy's eyes gradually became sharper, his powerful arms were gradually raised up, like shooting a basketball, and he jumped up with all his strength.

The explosive muscles bulged out, the boy's jumping ability was excellent, and the opponent player who realized what he wanted to do also jumped up, trying to cover Zhai Lin's cap.

But he never thought that even the shooting posture was a fake action. The boy bypassed him with lightning speed, dribbled the ball beyond the three-point line, and then threw it hard.

Everyone's eyes followed the sphere spinning in the air, and their hearts ached.

Go in.

Must go in. There was a slight

"snap" sound, and the net under the basket trembled slightly. It was a perfect three-pointer. After a brief silence, more enthusiastic screams and applause resounded through the sky. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'" "Brother Lin is handsome!" Gu Zhu's heart also calmed down as the ball landed, his brows and eyes were curved, and there were pride and admiration in his eyes. Where he can't see, boys are getting better and better. This made Gu Zhu a little uneasy. Although Zhai Lin was also very popular in the past, it was still different from now. Boys' youth hormones were released unrestrictedly, attracting more homosexuals and opposite sexes to become interested. Gu Zhu was a little worried, could the relationship between them return to the way it was before... The score was widened by this three-pointer, and after the coach stopped blowing the whistle, the first half of the game was over. The members of the two teams went back to their rest chairs to hydrate and wipe off their sweat. Gu Zhu heard the girls beside them discussing in a low voice about delivering water to the members of the basketball team. His heart moved, and he followed the girl to the canteen. When she came back, Gu Zhu looked at the mineral water in her hand, and her heart was trembling. Do you want to give it... or not... Zhai Lin is so good, there must be many girls who bring him water, and he can't beat him without one.

Thinking this way, he walked to the arena honestly. Across the crowd, he saw a girl in school uniform offering water to a boy from a long distance away.

The hand holding the bottle squeezed harder.

"Gu Zhu, why are you here?"

After being patted on the shoulder, Gu Zhu regained her senses in shock, and missed the follow-up of delivering the water.

He turned his head and saw Zhou Ke, who was wearing the No. 7 jersey, smiling brightly at him. His hair was wet and still dripping water. He presumably went to wash for a while. Gu Zhu pursed her lips, and said in the boy 's