After speaking, he quickly snatched it from the vegetable bowl. I picked up a prawn, and I worked hard.

    The others were also scrambling for food happily. No one noticed the small movements between the two, and no one saw the teacup that Zhai Lin pushed over in silence.

    Gu Zhu squinted her eyes, her beautiful big eyes were curved, and her small pear dimples were looming, very cute.

    He picked up his favorite strip of beef, put it near his mouth and blew it a few times before putting it tentatively into his mouth.

    The boss was willing to put the heat on, but he just touched the tip of his tongue lightly. Gu Zhu's ears were reddened by the strong and irritating spicy feeling.

    Spicy but delicious!

    The "Sihasha" here stuck out his tongue, and Gu Zhu was very happy to indulge in the delicious food. He picked up a shrimp from the bowl, and after peeling it, he put it into Zhai Lin's bowl very naturally.

    This action not only shocked him, but the other three who were enjoying themselves also looked at the flushed boy in shock.

    The atmosphere was a little stagnant for a while, and the three of them watched a school bully's face change from indifferent to frowning, Zhou Ke trembled, and tried to break the stiff atmosphere with a dry smile.

    Shaking his hands, he stretched the chopsticks into Zhai Lin's bowl.

    "Brother Lin, he doesn't like to eat what others give him... I, I don't mind..."

    Zhai Lin squinted at him.

    Zhou Ke slapped his chopsticks on the table and wailed in his heart: Why did brother Lin look so scary? What did he do wrong...

    Under the eyes of everyone, Gu Zhu couldn't hide his embarrassment. He and Zhai Lin had only been separated for three years. Habits begin to revive when meeting boys.

    Zhai Lin likes to eat shrimps, but he doesn't like peeling shrimp shells. Therefore, in order for bamboo horses to eat delicious shrimps smoothly, Gu Zhu, a good friend, practiced the skills of peeling shrimps and feeding them.

    But now...

    Gu Zhu hangs her head and bites her lip. He's overstepped the norm, and the boy doesn't seem to want to be friends with him anymore.

    "I'm sorry..."

    The boy's eyes were wet and red, as if he was about to cry, he reached out to pick up the shrimp in Zhai Lin's bowl, trying to destroy the evidence.

    A pair of chopsticks picked up the shrimp when he was about to touch it, and then, the light pink shrimp disappeared into the light-colored thin lips.

    The boy lowered his eyelids, as if he didn't know what amazing thing he had done. He swallowed the shrimp meat in his mouth, raised his head and glanced at the three friends who were trapped: "What are you looking at, eat yours." Zhou Ke

    a

    d Zhao Qian

    squinted at Tao Ye: ... Is the sun coming out from the west? Brother Lin doesn't have a cleanliness anymore? !

    Zhou Ke, who was not afraid of death, stretched out a piece of bacon towards Di Lin, saying, "Brother Lin, if you eat Gu Zhu's shrimp, you will also eat my bacon..." Then,

    Di Lin kicked him on the calf, Looking at Zhou Ke's hand with cold eyes, he signaled with his eyes: You don't want the claw anymore?

    Zhou Ke calmly breathed a sigh of relief, Brother Lin is still Brother Lin, without a ghost on his body.