The formation of the corpse tide still takes time.

    "Qingxi, you go to contact the government and ask them for help. The scale of the corpse wave this time will not be smaller than that of the Northwest Base. It will be difficult for us alone.

    " Gu Maomao was able to escape the tide of corpses, and no matter how bad it was, he could hide in Gu Maomao's space for refuge.

    That's right, in the past few years, Gu Zhu's space has expanded hundreds of times, and miraculously, light and air have appeared inside, which can already bring living things into the space. enough.

    But the reality is that he has a base that needs to be taken care of. This base was established by him, and it was only through his hard work that he developed it to this point.

    Now that there are signs of a vaccine, he is really unwilling to let him give up his stronghold like this.

    Huo Zhan didn't return home until he gave out one order after another.

    When Gu Maomao heard the sound of the door opening, she turned her head. When she saw the figure of the man, she rushed over barefoot and ran straight into the man's arms.

    He wrapped his hands around Huo Zhan's waist, with a smile on his face: "Brother Zhan, welcome home!"

    Huo Zhan hugged Gu Maomao back, wrapped his legs around his waist, and walked to the rocking chair in front of the closet Sit up and let the boy lie on his body.

    "Did you eat well?"

    "Yes."

    "Is there... still hurting?"

    The man pressed his hand on the boy's waist and asked.

    Gu Zhu shyly shook his head, he bit his lips, leaned down against the man's chest, and listened to the strong heartbeat.

    Gu Zhu's tail also got tangled up, rubbing against Huo Zhan's arm.

    "What happened? You don't seem to be in a good mood."

    Sensitively, Gu Zhu noticed that Huo Zhan's mood was not high, even a little low. He worriedly rubbed Huo Zhan's chest lightly, and asked with his little head raised.

    Huo Zhan was silent for a while, he stroked Gu Maomao's head, looked at him for a long time before saying, "Baby Zhu, how about taking you to the central base?"

    Gu Zhu straightened up in doubt, put her hands on Huo Zhan's side, and asked "Why? What happened?"

    The puzzlement and worry in the young man's eyes made Huo Zhan sigh softly. He rubbed the young man's temples, pulled him closer and kissed the end of his eyes before saying slowly She said: "No, if you don't want to leave, then don't leave."

    Gu Zhu enjoyed the tenderness, took a bite around Huo Zhan's neck, and said vaguely dissatisfied: "What, it's weird."

    Firewood was burning in the closet , exuding a warm temperature, the climate outside the house is getting colder and colder, and the hot and cold are converging, and a layer of water vapor is fogged on the bright glass windows.

    Huo Zhan just lightly pressed the boy's tail and sacrum, and the sensitive boy let out a cry of surprise, and turned into a palm-sized cat with a whoosh.

    "Meow ow ow!"

    Angrily, Gu Maomao jumped down from the man's lap, hooked the cat climbing frame on the side and climbed up to the top cat nest, condescendingly speaking cat language to the man with malicious intentions.