Falling in sync

After the trial, everyone felt their emotions about the sentencing, and they also did individual and family therapy.

Brooke and Tuck were about to graduate in 2 days, and Miranda was due any  now, and she was nesting like crazy.

"Ben!" Miranda yelled from the twins' nursery.

"Yes, baby?!" He groaned. She had been up since 5am. cleaning. Which meant he was up since 5am.

"Can you please come help me clean this top shelf?"

He walked into the room. She was wearing a pair of grey stretch biker shorts with a sports bra.

He looked at her plaits swinging left and right. Unable to resist, he slapped her ass. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Ouch, Benjamin, they're still fresh. You have to be gentle." Miranda chastised him.

"Baby, you look so good." He rubbed her ass. Her brown skin glowed from her moisturizer, her face radiated, and her smile made a thousand butterflies fill his stomach.

Miranda turned to the side, and Ben couldn't help the smile that came across her face. She was growing his babies, and it was something in him that made his love grow stronger for Miranda.

"Are you just going to stare at me ?" Miranda smiled at him. She didn't wait for his answer. She bent over to put a couple of outfits into the drawer.

Ben's mouth watered, and he placed his thumbs in the band of her shorts, pulling them down to her knees.

"Spread your legs, baby."

Miranda relented, and Ben took the tip of his tongue and swirled her clit. Sucking her clit deep in his mouth, Miranda's legs trembled as she tried to gather her strength to not buckle over.

Ben stuck his tongue in her hole allowing his tongue to slide over every groove inside of her.

Ben started slurping from her opening up to her clit.

"BABY! IM ABOUT TO CUM!"

He slapped her pussy making her become very sensitive. He sucked on her lips then used her thumb and massage her clit and that was her undoing.

"AHHHH! FUCK BABY, IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD. SHIT!"

He rubbed her body, calming all the sensitive nerves down.

"Can I have my way with you?"

"Yes," she moaned.

Ben dropped his pants and in one swift motion he entered her completely.

Miranda placed her hand on the dresser gripping the edge and holding on as Ben pounded her mercilessly.

Ben placed his hands on top of Miranda's and watched as her ass bounced up and down off of him. He reached around and played with her clit knowing his orgasm was on its way.

"Miranda I'm cumming," he strained inside of her. Stroking three more times and they both came together. He picked her up and took her to the bed and tucked her in.

Heading to the shower, Ben's phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and it read Sadie.

"Hey Sadie! What are you doing," Ben smiled into the phone.

"Nothing, I called to ask are those babies ready to come or what?"

"Really? Why didn't you just call Miranda."

"She didn't answer," Sadie laughed.

"Oh, he glanced at her snoring. She's sleeping. Call later she'll answer."