A Night To Remember

Ben 's P.O.V.

I walked Miranda to her door, enjoying the view from behind. It was like I was entranced. He didn't notice. She was talking to him. 

"Benjamin?! "

He blinked, snapping out of his sexual thoughts. 

"Yeah?" 

"Stop staring at my ass, and listen to what I'm saying." She wrinkled her nose. 

"Okay, you have my attention." 

"Where. Are. We. Going?" She said, emphasizing the  words. 

"It's a surprise," he smiled. "You're going to love it, I promise."

"Okay, what time do I need to be ready?"

" I'll call you and let you know, okay?" 

"Okay," she stared at him with loving eyes.

"You know purple does wonders for your skin. It's my favorite color on you," he smiled.

"Is it now?" she looked behind Ben.  She saw the kids watching from the window across the street.

"Umhm, so I will let you rest and get off your feet. I know you're tried, from your shift last night."

"I am," she smiled. "I will see you later." 

"Okay, sleep well, Miranda."

Ben pulled out his phone and told Brooke to come on unless she was walking down to the house.

" I will walk, Daddy."

He pulled off.

END OF P.O.V.

Miranda's P.O.V.

She walked into the house, swaying a little harder. She prayed that Ben was it for her. They were so good before he left, and she was still opening herself to real love finally.

She picked up her phone to call Callie, but before she could call her, Tuck walked in.

"Mom, I was going to take Kelly to Mt. Baker Beach, is that okay?"

"What about Brooke?"

"What about her? We are friends , she is dating a basketball joc."

"Mmmm, drive safely, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he yelled as he left out of the front door.

Miranda picked up the phone and called Callie.

"Hey, Miranda, what's going on?"

"I'm going on a date with Ben," she whispered like somebody could hear her.

Callie screamed into the phone , "Miranda, it's about damn time. I was so tired of Eli and that pretty face."

"What time is the date? Is sex on the table? What's next for you two? Are you ready for this? Callie kept throwing question after question, making Miranda's head spin."

"I don't know" was her answer to all of the questions.

"Am I going to mess this up again, Callie? Ben makes me feel different, and I feel things that I don't usually feel. I loved Tucker, but when Ben speaks, it's like my body is awakened. I feel so submissive to his presence." 

"Are you in love with him." Callie asked.

"Callie, come on now, me and Eli were just engaged 2 days ago. I don't think I would have been having sex with him while being in love with Ben."

"Come on, Miranda, you told me the only way you would have a truly satisfying orgasm was to think about Ben."

"I don't know Callie, but im just going to let it flow this time."