The boy had a bad temper, with an impatient expression on his face. He glanced at the audition personnel present, opened his mouth and said, "Who else is qualified to take the role of Tan Tailong besides me?"

    Gu Zhu was a little strange, He took a step back and asked the nearest makeup artist: "Who is he? Why do you say that only he can get this role?" The

    girl with ponytail curled her lips, glanced at the young man's clean eyes, and whispered : "He's called Bu Feifan, and he debuted in the draft, so he's quite well-known." "

    I heard he has a boss behind him, so that's why he's so arrogant."

    The girl's tone was disdainful, but working in this line, some Words can be said, some words can only be swallowed in the stomach, if it is not for Gu Zhu's breath, she will not say it.

    Hearing this, Gu Zhu was a little worried, wondering if Fu Yushen could still get this role.

    After about half an hour, the door of the compartment opened, and the man came out from inside, followed by the screenwriter of the movie.

    The screenwriter in big underpants was smiling, and he held Fu Yushen's hand and kept shaking it: "With Fu Yingdi joining, this drama is stable, hahaha."

    Fu Yushen nodded with a gentle expression: "It's an honor to cooperate with Mr. Zhu Everyone

    knows that even if Fu Yushen is down and out, his acting skills are there. Now that the other party has lowered his status to play the second male role, they are naturally not picky.

    This appearance, at first glance, is settled, and the actors who will audition next can basically be said to have made a trip for nothing.

    They were in harmony here, and Bu Feifei on the other end had a dark face, pushed away the assistant who was blocking him, and left aggressively.

    The official shooting was scheduled for one month later, during which time Fu Yushen stayed in the villa and read the script.

    Seeing the man working seriously, Gu Zhu felt a little distressed.

    He turned on the phone, pulled out the favorite menu and looked at it carefully. He couldn't help him in other places, but he could still live a more comfortable life.

    The young man walked past the living room cautiously, trying not to make any noise.

    "Come here."

    Gu Zhu paused, he turned his head and looked towards the source of the voice.

    The man's dark eyes stared at him closely, and his thin lips moved slightly: "Didn't you hear me, let you come over."

    Gu Zhu pursed her lower lip, a little aggrieved, but still walked over obediently.

    "Mr. Fu..."

    Fu Yu frowned deeply. He looked coldly at the submissive young man in front of him, and said, "Since you are my assistant, you don't need to call me Mr. How old are you?"

    Gu Zhu blinked and replied honestly: "Twenty Four."

    Twenty-four?

    Fu Yushen was a little surprised. Is there even twenty-four? It doesn't look like it either.

    He was silent for a while, then said: "I am twenty-nine years old, a few years older than you, I will call you Brother from now on."

    Gu Zhu accepted it well, and responded crisply: "Okay Brother Shen."