Chapter 8: Sorry to Crash the Wedding!!

I zoomed past the mushroom forest with intense speed, my heart leaping and beating as I try to swallow the fear in the pit of my stomach.

Hovering over the water that surrounded my castle, before zooming up the walls as I skid slightly, my toads gasping in surprise at my sudden appearance.

"Bowser's on his way!! You HAVE to evacuate!!" I commanded them swiftly as I hit the petals once more, trying to warn every Toad to leave the kingdom immediately.

"Hurry! Get out of the city!!" I say zooming past some other Toads of mine, before rushing over to my castle with my motorcycle. I didn't even bother to get off to run into the castle, instead I just rode my motorcycle in, slamming into the council room, and hopping of quickly as I took of my helmet with some panicked breaths.

"Your highness....?" The blue elder goat looked at me hopefully, and concerned. They all awaited what news I would bring them...

"We lost the Army...and Mario is gone..." I said the last part more quietly, blaming myself for even bringing him along in the first place.

All the roads in the room gasped, horrified from the news. I failed to protect my kingdom...but I won't fail to protect my toads.

"Bowser is coming. Head into the forest!! I'll buy you some time..." I told them, and the blue elder toad nodded.

"You heard them!! Evacuate the city!!" He said and everyone immediately began to run out, shouting and panicking as they desperately left to get to safety. I looked down at Toad, who hasn't left yet.

"Go with the others." I said to him, but he shook his head stubbornly.

"I said, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you." He said firmly and all I could do was nod at his bravery. We then began to leave the council room, if Bowser wanted to take my home. He's gonna fight me for it.

I kicked up an abandoned axe, spinning it around in my hands as I held it out threateningly. Toad beside me spun his frying pan around, ready to defend my back no matter what. The sky turned dark as I opened the doors with a determined look, his ship was menacing. But I wasn't gonna back down. Not after losing Mario and Dk. I was gonna make Bowser pay.

I stood my ground as his ship got closer and closer, the wind brushing my h/c hair everywhere. The ship crashed slightly into my home, rubble falling down, and I glared as the mouth began to open. Koopa guards were sent out, surrounding Toad and I with their spears, but my focus was on Him.

Bowser came thumping towards me, smirking as he greeted me like we were old friends. It made me scoff at his vile actions.

"Ruler Y/n!! Brave as ever..." He chuckled as he was now in front of me, his magic Koopa appearing next to him.

"As you can see, I have the Super Star~" Bowser Boasted, smirking in delight as he showed off the star to me.

"If you're going to use it. Use it now!" I hiss in distaste as I pointed the axe at him threateningly, making the Koopas react by pointing their weapons at me. Bowser seemed to widen his eyes at the weapon, only to push it aside and clear his throat.

"No your highness...I stole this star for us! I guess...Love really makes a guy come out of his shell." He said chuckling, raising his eyebrow with a suggestive smile. I look at him, scrunching up my face in both repulsion and confusion.

"I told you that line wouldn't work!!" He whispered down at Kamek, only for the magic Koopa to give him a thumbs up.

"You're doing great!" Kamek whispered back.

"B/N/n...with this star...we will be invincible! We can rule the world together! Forever...Will you marry me?" Bowser said, holding his claw out for me to take. The hell?! First off, what kind of nickname is B/N/n?! And second-MARRY?!