"Copy that." The agent man said after a moment of silence.

He set his phone down and gestured to the agents to lower their weapons.

"I guess it's your lucky day." He told the girls. "We're done. Let's go." He directed his team to follow him out, and sure enough they all left.

Wanda released her magic and looked at Daisy with confusion, but Daisy seemed just as confused.

.

"Help me understand." Daisy crossed her arms.

Wanda and Daisy stood in Coulson's office, both wanting an explanation for what happened earlier.

"It wasn't an easy decision." Coulson started.

"To hand Lincoln over?" Daisy asked, quite annoyed.

"I had to make a choice." Coulson replied, keeping his tone calm.

"So it was him or me?" Daisy asked.

"They have your picture, Daisy. They have Wanda too. They know the two of you are powered individuals who work for me. Lincoln was the blackmail." Coulson answered.

"So why didn't they take either of us?" Daisy asked. "Once Lincoln left, how did you convince them not to take us in- me in?"

"I offered them something just as valuable."

"What?"

"Me." Coulson stated. "My expertise."

Daisy scoffed. "So- so now we're working with them?"

"I'm done fighting with people over who gets to fight in the real fight. It's a colossal waste of time and resources. We know what we're doing, they don't. Hopefully they can learn from us." Coulson answered.

"It is hard to trust them when they are hunting people like me." Daisy said angrily.

"I never said I trust them." Coulson stayed calm.

"Good." Daisy stated. "Don't, because we have no idea what they're really after."

"Duly noted. Look." Coulson stood up from his desk and walked around so he could talk at the same level as Daisy. "I understand this is a personal matter for you."

"So Wanda told you what she saw?" Daisy asked, glancing in Wanda's direction.

"What would that be?" Coulson asked, also glancing at Wanda.

Before any of them could say anything else, Coulson's phone ran and he picked it up.

"It's Rosalind." He said.

"First name basis, huh?" Daisy retorted.

Coulson narrowed his eyes, understanding but not appreciating the tease.

"I'll leave you to it." Daisy said, turning to leave the room.

Wanda followed her out, knowing Coulson wouldn't want her listening in on the conversation with the leader of the ATCU.

The two walked into the main room and Daisy ignored Wanda, instead going over to the couch and screen where Mack happened to be playing video games.

"I'll be in the room picking up my stuff if you need me." Wanda told her before exiting, figuring she ought to give Daisy some space.

It was kind of her fault that Lincoln ran off again.

And that Daisy almost got captured.

.

Wanda laid in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She didn't feel too terrific. Sure, she did what Coulson asked her to, but thanks to that now they had to work under the ATCU. Daisy probably hated her.