𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: Colliding with reality

Magsimula sa umpisa

Maharlika nodded. "How did you know?" She asked curiously. Philippines laughed. "I just do." He waved his hand. "Dont worry about it." He smiled.

"You look awfully pretty," Philippines commented, staring at Maharlika, having a bittersweet moment. Maharlika blushed a bit. "Thank you," She replied.

The country sighed. "You must have a lot of questions, right? I mean, you're a country now." He said.

Maharlika's eyes widened as she nodded. "Yes! I do!" She said quickly.

"You can ask away, I have a lot of experience," Philippines said with pride, his appearance sparkling.

"How do you build relationships with other countries?" She asked. the only reason she asked this because she had wanted to build her country, and to do that she needed resources. As a small island, she barely had any. So the only things she could collect were fruits and vegetables harvested from farming grounds, underwater resources, etc.

The filipino grinned. "China and the United States still exist, yes?" He asked, his cheeks turning red as he mentioned the names. Maharlika nodded, a bit confused. He sighed of relief.

"Well, you need to get on their good side. When I was alive," He cleared his throat as if there was something stuck in it. "I was both allied with the USA both by economy and military, and China and I were... frenemies?" Philippines shrugged wih uncertainty.

"Anyway, all you need to do is get on their good side. I dont mean always say yes to them, because saying no is good. They need to learn that theyre not the best." Philip crossed his arms while he rolled his eyes.

Maharlika giggled. "Wow! Impressive. How'd you even get the USA to ally with you?" She asked, wanting to know the deceased country's tricks.

Philippines had a smirk planted on his face. "I dont really know. I must say though, it could be because of my charm." There it was a again. He was literally sparkling. Maharlika looked to him, and bursted out laughing.

"Me and the United States were good old buddies. I mean, kinda. Our relationship was very.."

He stopped.

"Odd?" Maharlika suggested. The filipino nodded.

"Yes. The world never expected our relationship to go far."

"But it did. And it did benefit my country, but even I couldnt handle holding on." The Philippines sighed as he lay down on the white sand, eyes closed. Maharlika looked down at him, with pity. "You lived for centuries. How was it like living in.. the 20th century?" She asked.

Philippines opened one eye and grinned. "It was the worst century of my life." He replied calmly. Maharlika was shocked that someone could be so calm about it.

"But some bad things made good things, right? Like I met the Southeast Asian countries properly, and I met America, and we finally got freedom." Philip had listed, feeling a bit nostalagic. "Woah." Maharlika spoke.

"Anyway, Ive spoken too much. Come, sit," Philippines signalled for her to come and sit down beside him. To which she did. "Tell me about your life." He said, his voice was oddly soothing.

"Not too long ago, I gained independence with the help of Thailand." Maharlika grinned. "He's so nice!" She exclaimed.

Philippines nodded in agreement. "He was like a brother to me!" He said.

"And then I met Mr. Asean," Maharlika sighed. "How is he? Still a handful?" Philippines asked. Maharlika shook her head even if she didnt understand.

"And then I met the association, and stuff. Ive gotten closer with Timor, Cambodia and Laos." She grinned, and Philip giggled. "How's Indonesia?" He asked, suddenly looking concerned.