Arabella smiled. She was so happy to see Princess Anastasia wearing a dress she designed.

***

A few moments later Arabella came back with 3 boxes.

She opened the first one and they where shoes. Pearl coloured heels that climbed up her leg. It looked like the shoes where made of pixie dust and were created by magic. Small diamonds and pears where sewn onto the shoes, making them stand out more.

Arabella opened the second box and there where a pair of big sapphire earrings and a matching sapphire necklace with a few small diamonds surrounding the sapphire and around the chain part.

"These are beautiful..."

"They are from a foreign Empire, miss"

"Waa" Anastasia's mouth opened in shock.

Arabella brought out the last and final box  and opened it. It was a breath taking tiara. The gems look so enchanting. It looked so lavish and expensive. It was a breathtaking sight to look at. On it where clear diamonds but what's special about this tiara was the moon shaped blue diamond in the middle.

"How much did this cost?"

"Around 80 million, Miss"

"I'll have Elle give you the remaining money, 20 million."

"I hope this money will let you live a comfortable life, Arabella."

"It's more than enough money, Miss! Thank you so much!"

"No, thank you for helping me"

***

Today the empress invited them for afternoon tea at the garden pavilion.

Both sisters saw this as an opportunity to get on the queens good side. Anastasia picked a flowy and simple yellow and white dress dress with feathers on the top part and a white and gold fan to go with the dress. Elle helped her tie her hair up and put it into a bun.

After that she made her way to the pavilion where the empress was waiting.

She was walking when she felt someone walking behind her. She looked back and saw Annalise smiling with a smug face.

'What the...' she thought.

Annalise ran past her and bumped her shoulder intentionally. Then she tidied up her dress. They where about to enter the garden when Annalise turned around then
spoke.

"Hello, dear sister"

Then she opened the Golden door leading to the garden and the pavilion. Annalise ran excitedly looking so pure and innocent. Her maid, Liv ran behind her.

Anastasia just stood there looking stunned.

'Huh?...'

***

They made it to the pavilion and both of them entered at the same time.

The Empress flashed a smile and signaled them to sit down. Annalise ran to the seat next to the Empress with absolutely no shame and sat down. The empress frowned at her sudden action, when she suddenly saw Anastasia bowing.

'At least she has manners' she could only sigh in disappointment.

She signaled Anastasia to stand up and go to her seat.

Annalise was sitting there gripping her dress after realising her mistake.

'Gosh... does she have to be little Miss perfect!' She mocked Anastasia.

***

An few minutes later the maids arrived with the tea and a few pastries. Annalise grabbed a chocolate chip cookie.