pt. 40

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Your mouth was duct taped and your hands were tied behind your back. You looked in front of you to see Sunwoo and Haewon walking down the street with bags in their hands.

You both made eye contact and you watched him freeze, Haewon did as well. You winked at him meaning don't try to save me right now.

You were thrown into the van and was driven away. You stared dead eye with the guy in front of you.

"Hey pretty princess, how's it going huh?" You didn't say anything because you couldn't. "Are you scared?~" He asked like you were a child.

You kicked his shin with your leg and he yelled in pain. "Hey! Don't make us tie your legs as well!" The guy in the passenger seat shouted.

You rolled your eyes and stared at the ground. The van hauled to a stop minutes later and everyone started to move. Meaning you made it to the destination.

Two guys grabbed each of your arms and took you out of the van. They dragged you inside this abandoned looking building.

They took you to a room and placed you in a chair and they tied you even more. One of the guys left and shut the door.

You were left in there with one guy who locked the door. He walked up to you and ripped the tape off your mouth.

"Wanna know why you're here?" He smirked as he stood in front of you. You didn't say anything even though you could.

"Thought it would be that easy to get rid of me huh?" He grabbed a knife from his pocket and placed it under your chin, lifting your head.

You realized he was one of the guys you knocked out in your old office. "Still mad I beat your ass, huh?" You smirked back at him.

He placed the knife back in his pocket and leaned closer to you. "Is that what you think?" He asked, you nodded.

"You know, your eyes are really beautiful... Heard you got a boyfriend." You watched him lick his lips. "Husband actually." You corrected him.

"Really? Must be pretty lucky, huh?" He got closer to your face. "What? Do you wanna kiss me or something?" You smacked your face into his.

He groaned in pain. "That's what you wanna do huh?" He rubbed the bridge of his nose. You smiled seeing him in pain.

"Hey, your pain is my pleasure." You commented. He stared at you. You knew what you needed to do.

"If you untie me, I'm yours." You smirked. He bit his bottom lip once again. "Oh really?" He grabbed the knife from his pocket and started to cut the rope.

Once you were free he quickly switched positions with you. He pulled you onto his lap and placed his hands on your waist.

You heard a faint gunshot and knew that Sunwoo was here. The guy quickly forced you into a kiss.

You looked to the floor on the left to see the knife. But it was too far away and you could grab it.

The gunshots slowly started to get louder. The guy started slipped his hands under your shirt. You were done now.

You punched him and he groaned. You got up quickly and grabbed the knife. "Sad you don't have a girl, huh? You capture them just to fuck them?" You held the knife under his neck.

"You said if I untied you, you were mine, so guess what?" He quickly grabbed the knife and threw it.

He grabbed your wrists and flung the chair back. You could barely do anything because of how small the room was.

You heard banging on the door. The guy pinned you to the wall. The door was so close to opening.

The guy started to kiss you again, you tried multiple times to stop him but he wouldn't.

There was so much noise coming from behind the door. Before you knew it the door flung open.

You saw Sangyeon at the door. He came closer and grabbed the guy from the collar of his shirt. He pushed him out of the room and he fell onto the floor.

Hyunjae came and took you out of the room beside you. Sangyeon was left there beating the guy.

"You okay?" Hyunjae asked with a smile on his face. "Yeah I'm fine, are you okay?" You asked, looking at the blood on his face.

"Yeah, I'm good but someone isn't." He responded. You were left on a hook not knowing who it was until you got outside.

Sunwoo was lying on the ground with his back against the building. "Sunwoo! Oh my God, what happened?!" You felt tears in your eyes as you saw him in pain.

The guys gave him towels and bandages. Sunwoo made a slight smile when he saw you. "Hey baby..." He held your hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Sunwoo, what happened? Are you okay? Where did you get hit?!" Tears were rolling down your cheek now.

He slowly moved the towels to show blood on the right side of his stomach. You quickly put the towel back on him.

"Baby..." Tears fell onto his pants. "I'm okay, I'll be okay..." He lifted his left hand and wiped your tears.

You leaned in and kissed him. Sirens came closer from the street. You moved back and looked at Sunwoo, seeing his eyes slowly close.

"Sunwoo... Sunwoo... No! Wake up!!!" You cried so hard you could throw up. He was eventually taken away by the ambulance.

You felt your heart break. It was your fault... You let the guys take you away. You could have escaped faster.

You felt yourself pulled into someone's embrace. It was Jacob. Jacob hugged you tightly as you cried, and cried on his chest.

"It's okay, I promise..." Jacob rubbed your back. "It's not..." You let out sounding muffled.

"Sunwoo said he's okay, right? Then he's okay." Jacob assured you but it didn't feel right.