pt. 23

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You have been the boss of Knock Out for 3 months now. Yours and Hanse's gang have gotten close to each other. REALLY close.

Right now, you and Hanse were doing your daily test for the guys to see if their not lacking in any skills.

"Hyunjin, can I talk to you?" Sunwoo asked you and you nodded. You both left the training center.

You followed Sunwoo outside and you waited for him to talk.

"What's up?" You asked, looking into his eyes. "I- I- I was wondering if I could stay over at work and help you."

You raised an eyebrow, "like after work is done?" You asked and he nodded. "Sure, I could use some company." You smiled and he smiled as well.

You both went back inside and back to the training center. You went back to writing notes as you watch the guys train.

Hanse sat next to you and you looked at him as he looked at you. "Did something happen with Sunwoo?" He asked and you shook your head. "No, nothing happened."

"I thought you said you needed to babysit your sister's baby, what happened to that?" He asked. "I actually have to babysit her for the first time this week. In 2 days."

"Good luck." He said and you smiled. "I don't think it can be that bad." He stared at you. "Babies are so hard to handle."

"You just suck at taking care of babies, you're so awkward with them." You said.

"They think I'm scary!"

"Honestly, I'm not surprised because of your peirceings, tattoos, dyed hair..."

"I get it." He said and you laughed. "Don't worry, I think your cute." You ruffled his hair.

╰┈➤

You were sitting at your computer, writing emails while Sunwoo sat in front of you. You didn't hear anything but the clicking of your keyboard.

You both didn't say a word to each other. You peaked glances at him and saw him fiddling with his fingers.

You stopped typing and looked at Sunwoo. "You wanna talk to me don't you?" He nodded without looking at you. "Go ahead, I'm listening."

He looked at you and then look back down at his fingers. "I- I- li- lo-"

"I can't say it." He said looking at you with puppy eyes. "Just say it, I promise I'll be honest with you."

"I like you." He said and you stared at him. "I really, really like you. Not as a friend, as a crush." You couldn't speak. You didn't know what to say.

You saw him gulp before looking back at you, waiting for you to say something. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend..." He gulped again.

You both stared at each other and he sighed. "I guess that's a no." He said leaning back on the chair and rubbing his face.

"No, it's not. I'm just... surprised." He looked back at you. "So what's your answer?" He asked.

"...Yes."

You saw his eyes widen and you smiled. "Really?! REALLY?!" He said in excitement and you nodded.

You got up and you both hugged each other tightly. You both looked at each other then Sunwoo held your waist and kissed you.

"HYUNJIN! YOU WONT BELI-" The door swung open and you and Sunwoo both turned your heads to see Jacob.

Jacob started running. "HEY! JACOB HYUNG! DONT SAY ANYTHING!" Sunwoo ran after him and you stood there.

You listened to the screaming happening downstairs and you sighed. You couldn't believe you were dating Sunwoo.

"NOONA!!! COME HERE PLEASE!!!" You heard Eric yell and you walked down to the first floor and saw the guys in a line in front of Sunwoo.

You stood beside Sunwoo and they all looked both of you. "Jacob Hyung said you two were making out," Haknyeon said.

"No, we were just really cl-"

"We're dating." You interrupted him. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD DATE!" Eric screamed in excitement.

"Are you actually?.." Chanhee asked in disbelief and you nodded.

"Congratulations!" Kevin said running to give you a hug.

"What's going on?" Hanse asked from behind the boys. "Why are you here?" You asked.

"I don't know, I'm here though." He said. "I thought Sunwoo was just supposed to be here."

"No, no, no, now that you two are dating you can NOT be alone together," Hyunjae said. "YOUR DATING?!" Hanse yelled.

"N- No..." You stuttered then ran back to your office. You shut your down and leaned your back against it.

"Hyunjin! Open the door!" You heard Hanse say. "No! I want to have a boyfriend! Is it that bad?!"

"No, it's not bad. I just wanna talk to you." You sighed and unlocked the door. He came in and you looked up at him.

"Your dating Sunwoo, right?" You nodded. "I figured... I just wanna make sure your really sure with your decision."

"I am." You immediately responded. "Because I don't want you to have mental breakdown if you two break up."

You smiled. "I know, thank you always caring about me. I promise you that he's perfect." He smiled and nodded before hugging you.

SUNWOO'S POV

Some of the guys left and you were getting ready to leave. You were leaving when you heard someone yell. "Sunwoo! Come here for a second!"

You turned and saw Hanse. "I'll be right there guys." You said to the guys and went back inside and went to Hanse.

"I need to talk to you real quick." He said and you nodded. "Listen, if you break Hyunjin's heart your dead, alright?" You stared at him and nodded.

"She's had really bad experiences with dating and I hope that your good for her, okay?" You nodded again.

"Okay, you can go now. Thanks for understanding." You smiled and you both bowed to each other before leaving.