pt. 19

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You watched as the man waited for the boys answer. You already made your decision. You flung the cabinet door open and squeezed out.

"Decision made." The man started walking over to you.

You and Sunwoo made eye contact and you mouthed 'call Hanse' to him. He nodded. The man noticed you were talking to them and he stared at them.

"Don't move or your dead."

He continued to walk to over to you and aggressively put your arms behind your back and pushed you out of the building.

SUNWOO'S POV

You all waited until they all left.

"Well... We're screwed..." Juyeon said.

"Okay, who has Hanse's phone number?" You asked and everyone looked at you, confused.

"Why?" Chanhee asked.

"Because Hyunjin mouthed to me to call him so let's do it now."

"I do," Jacob said as he took out his phone.

You watched Jacob scroll through his phone, looking for his contact. He started calling him and waited till he picked up.

"Hello."

"So Hyunjin was taken away by these guys and she told us to call you."

"This one guy had a navy suit on and he had like an army of people wearing armor and stuff."

"Huh?!"

"Okay, see you soon."

He hung up.

"What did he say?" Changmin asked.

"He said they were like the biggest mafia gang in Korea so he was gonna bring his gang so that we could get her back."

"Do you know the name of their gang?" You asked.

"Knock Out? Something like that."

"Why do they want Hyunjin?" Younghoon questioned.

"I have no idea, it's probably because she's also successful with this company and stuff. Ever since she became the boss, she's been dealing with a lot," Jacob said.