pt. 08

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You and Hanse packed for hours and the guys helped with taking all the boxes upstairs. The office was way more enormous than yours.
Once all the boxes were in your room all the guys left since it was 9 PM. You decided you didn't want to unpack tomorrow so you started today.

The guys had left since it was 9 PM. While you had no idea when you would go home. All you knew was you wanted to at least take everything out of the boxes. You had no idea why you taped all the boxes, it was pointless.

You had cut and taken out everything by 10:50 PM. You drove home by that time. While you were driving you were thinking about when the guys could start going on missions. They had been training well but you technically couldn't give them missions until they had done months of training. The guys had only done 1 month but you thought they were doing well.

╰┈➤

You woke up to someone calling you at 5 AM. You didn't expect anyone to call but you had to answer it in case it was important. You rubbed your eyes and slapped your hand on your phone and looked at who was calling. It was Kevin.

"What?.." You said half asleep still.

"There's a big problem..."

"What?" You said again.

"Sangyeon is kinda yelling at everyone, especially Jacob."

"Why?"

"I have no idea but he's pissed off, listen."

Kevin dragged his phone towards the noise for you to hear. You heard muffled yelling.

"You know... It's 5 in the morning can't you figure it out by yourself?" You rubbed your eyes once again.

"No, I seriously don't know what to do."

You sighed and agreed to come over. The one day you had to get sleep, you didn't.

You got up and got dressed and ran over to your car and got to their dorm as fast as possible.

Once you got there it was just Sangyeon shouting. You stared at Kevin in shock when he opened the door for you.

"I told you."

You walked in and took off your shoes while Kevin took your purse and coat.
You walked over to the living room to see Sangyeon scolding everyone. Everyone looked at you when you walked in. Changmin had pointed at you to stop Sangyeon, which did.

"Oh, hello." Sangyeon bowed at you and you did the same as you laughed at his sudden change in voice.

"What's going on? Is everyone okay?"

They all nodded and said everything was fine. You looked back and Kevin who was silent. You knew something was wrong.

"Oh okay... Well, I came for Jacob, I need to talk to him."

Jacob got up and walked over to you. You both walked out of the apartment and talked in the hallway.

"What's going on?"

You saw Jacob gulped before he answered.

"Sangyeon... Actually, nothing's wrong. Everything's okay."

You stared at him and he played with his fingers avoiding eye contact.

"I didn't wake up and come here just for that, what's happening."

"Okay, Sangyeon is kind of mad about us going out, and then the guys stalking us and everything. He's mostly mad at me for it."

"I don't see anything wrong with it."

"Well, we didn't tell Sangyeon about it because we knew he would get mad but it just turned into this."

"What do you mean by 'we.'"

"Me and the guys, of course, I didn't know the guys were stalking us but apparently both me and the guys didn't tell Sangyeon."

You nodded. "I'll stay here for a bit so that nothing serious happens."

You both went back into the apartment and you stayed as you talked to them to pass the time before you left for work.
You told them about wanting them to start doing missions and they were half and half about it. Half of them said they were excited and the other half said they were not ready for it yet.
You wanted to make sure everyone was on the same boat about it so you decided to train them more until they were ready.

Sangyeon had calmed down about everything so you thought everything was going to be okay. Sometimes you just need a break from life, right?

You all had now left for some more training and you decided to teach them important things to know.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you guys things you NEED to know when on a mission. When we do one of course."

You made sure you had everyone's full attention before continuing.

"Number one, if you get stabbed, never, and I mean NEVER take out the weapon. It will bleed more which is not what you want."

"If you get stabbed, sit somewhere where no one would find you and call for someone. We're going to have buttons to buzz people in case someone is in trouble."

"Number two, wear black. Most of our mission will be at night so if you wear all black you can kill the target more easily without getting caught."

"Number three, be aware of your surroundings. I know it sounds hard to do since it's pitch black but always look around."

"Number four, always have a weapon with you. It doesn't matter whether you're on a mission or not, always have one. Because if someone is trying to kill you, you always have to be prepared."

"But that's all, do you guys have any questions?"

Haknyeon raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"What if you get shot?"

"We're gonna hope that won't happen with the armor, but if it does, find cloth of some sort and hold it against the spot and hide. And of course, click your buzzer thing."

You made sure everyone had understood everything and you started training again. You hoped this group would work together well.

-

(I just wanna say sorry for the delay of this part, I've been really busy lately and tried to write when I could. I'll try to update more often, but other than that, thank you for 100 reads! I've been trying my best to make this story as full as possible and I'm glad you guys like it!)