MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA 😌

Start from the beginning

Tears started pooling in my eyes. I immediately left the coffee there and went to my desk. Did they really think that low about me? I started controlling my tears.

I immediately started typing my resignation letter. Once it was done I read it again, I took a printout of it and then signed it on it.

I then went toward the cabin. I knocked on the door and opened it as soon as I heard his voice. I stopped immediately after seeing Vihaan. I didn't want him to know I was quitting.
"Sorry sir, I'll come later."
I was about to leave when I heard his voice.
"No it's fine Maanvi, come in." Abhinav said.
I walked inside with the letter in my hand. I stood beside Vihaan and gave Abhinav the letter.
"What is it?" Abhinav asked.
"My resignation letter." I said looking down.
"What?" I heard both of them shout at the same time.

*****************

VIHAANS POV

She's resigning? Why? Is it because of me?
"Maanvi, you can work here as long as you want and no one will get to know that I am your husband....ok?" I said for her clarification.
"No, it's not because of that. I just want a break." She said looking down.
It's impossible as per my knowledge or at least according to whatever I heard, Maanvi liked working and she liked being financially independent.

"Abhinav can you give us a minute." I turned towards Abhinav and motioned him to go out.
He got up and left.

I took Maanvi's hand and pulled her towards the seat next to mine.
"Maanvi look at me and tell me what happened." I said in a very soft voice.
She didn't move.
"Maanvi look at me." I said and she looked at me.

Her eyes were filled with tears. Her ears were red. As soon as she looked at me a tear rolled from her eyes. It was like someone was stabbing my heart.
I pulled her chair closer to mine and wiped those tears.
"Heyy... What happened?" I said cupping her cheeks.
She didn't tell anything, she just looked down.

"I thought we were friends now and don't friends share everything?" I said lifting her chin.
"Tell me what happened?" I said drawing circles on her cheek.
"I just don't want to work at least not here." she said.
"Why?"
She took a minute and then she looked at me.
"I went to get a cup of coffee.....then I heard people talk....they......they....were speaking....bad....really bad....things about me." she said sobbing.
"What bad things?" I asked her holding her hands.
"They think I got......project......lead......because.....i....flirt......or.....close....to......boss....called....me...cheap...but.....trust me......I..... I didn't." she said sobbing loudly.

Hearing her words made me angry. I was so angry that I could kill those people now, I could spoil their careers.

"Hey....look at me....stop crying now...ok...you know what they were speaking is not true. So, why are you getting so affected?" I said in the most soothing voice I can controlling my anger.

"It's not about whether or not it's true..... it's what they think about me. I never spoke bad about anyone here so why do they speak about me? Even if I try to work here those words that they said will return every time I see them. That's why I am resigning." She said wiping her tears.

"Your hundred percent sure you're resigning right?" I asked.
"Yeah." she said.
"You won't regret it later?"
"No I won't."

I stood up and walked out. I saw Abhinav looking at his phone and called him.
"I want all your employees outside your cabin in five minutes." I said controlling myself not to yell at me.
"Why? What happened?" He asked getting worried.
"You have five minutes." I said and walked away.

I went inside the cabin, she was still sitting there.
I sat down next to her and cupped her cheeks.
"Maanvi.... Go wash your face and come near your desk."
She nodded and went out.

I went outside the cabin after 5 minutes and found everyone present there.
"Hi everyone." I said gathering everyone's attention.
"Hi sir." Every one replied together.
"Is there anyone who doesn't know me here?" I asked
"Sir, everyone knows who you are." an employee said.
"What about Bhagat Gowda?" I asked.
"We know him as well sir. You both are our company's partners." The same employee replied.
"I like that you are very initiative. What'd your name?" I asked the employee.
"Sir, my name is Dhruti, I am the general manager." she said proudly.

At the same time, Maanvi entered.
"Maanvi all of us were asked to come 10 minutes back and you are coming now. Don't you have any timming sense?" She kind of yelled at Maanvi.

I saw her looking at me and the way she looked at her I could tell that this Dhruti girl is somehow involved in whatever happened with Maanvi.
Controlling my anger, I turned towards maanvi.

"Your right Ms. Dhruti. How come there are employees who are so careless working here?" I asked and turned towards Maanvi.
"What's your name?" I asked.
Both Maanvi and Abhinav looked confused.

"What's. your.name?" I asked, raising my voice.
"Maa...Maanvi." She said trembling, hearing me for the first time like that.

"Maanvi what?" I asked increasing my voice more than before.

"Maanvi Gowda." she said looking down.

"Full name....i.want.your.full.name." I said my voice echoing throughout the room.

She was trembling....her fingers playing continuously.....sweat forming on her forehead.....and her eyes and ears becoming red.

"Maanvi..... Maanvi Vihaan Gowda." she said still looking down.

Fuckkkk......it was the first time she ever took my name and it sounds so good. I smile upon hearing it and then turn to face the employee Dhruti or someone.
"Maanvi. Vihaan. Gowda." I said loudly.

That girl's face dropped. Her smile was long gone now. She was so shocked.

I pulled Maanvi, holding her hand, beside me and put my hand around her waist.

"Everyone meet Maanvi Vihaan Gowda. My wife and Bhagat's sister." I said looking at Maanvi.

She looked at me shocked and everyone gasped.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what harkens next and show some love and vote⭐.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.