No matter how nice these people were, I still had trust issues so before Sam could pick a dessert, I checked all of the desserts thoroughly.

"Alright. Have at it." I said as my head ached. "Jules, are you okay?" Sam asked as I leaned against the counter. "Huh?" I asked and looked up at him.

"You don't look good." He said as I nodded. "Yeah, I have a headache." I said then gave him a reassuring smile.

"Are you gonna have a seizure?" He asked as I shook my head. "No, it's just a headache." I said then grabbed a cookie and took a bite.

I didn't want to lie because I knew there was a good possibility I would have a seizure tonight but it wasn't confirmed.

I've been perpetually stressed out since Colby left but it was only going to be for a couple more days.

He hasn't expressed when he was going to be back but today was six days exactly since he left.

If he kept to his promise he would be back tomorrow.

In the back of my head I knew he was going to be away for so much longer, but the hopeful part of my brain was hoping he would show up tomorrow to surprise me.

"Grab what you want, then I'll bring the box up to the others." I said and set aside a cookie for Juniper so she could have it tomorrow.

"Thanks, Jule. You didn't have to share your treats." He said causing me to laugh.

"Of course I did. You guys deserve all the treats for having to deal with the madness that is relocating." I said as he grinned.

"Don't tell anyone but I love it here. More than I ever liked Seattle." Sam said as I nodded. "Me too." I said then grabbed the box.

"No bedtime but like..try to go to sleep at a reasonable time." I said as he nodded. "Okay, Jule. Love you." He said as I blew him a kiss and went to bring the treats upstairs.

I stopped into Jenna's room first since three teenage boys would devour the shit out of all the desserts in this box.

"Knock knock." I said and cracked the door open slightly. "Come in." Jenna said causing me to walk into the room.

"Hey, my coworkers brought these over. Have what you want, the rest will go to the boys." I said as Jenna smiled.

"Thanks, sis." She said as her and Santana grabbed their cookies. "Karli's mom was so wrong. Bri is cool." Santana said to Jenna.

"Yeah, she's really cool most of the time." Jenna said then looked up at me. "She does her best." She said as I nodded.

"Have fun and get to bed at a reasonable time." I said with a grin then left to go to Carter's room.

Unlike the girls who were quietly talking about god knows what, Carter and his friends were loudly playing video games and laughing.

It was so funny how different the twins were considering they were literally twins. I guess that's what made them so special though.

"Knock knock." I said and cracked the door. "Yeah?" Carter asked as I opened the door. "My coworkers brought these. Have at em." I said and put the box down.

"Woah! Thanks!" Carter said with a wide smile.

I loved seeing my siblings so happy considering for most of their lives they were under so much stress.

I didn't mind the fact that I was under stress if it meant they could be happier.

"Try to be quiet so your sister can sleep, and get some sleep yourself." I said with a grin.

"Have fun, boys." I said then turned to leave the room. "Jackson, your sister is hot." One of the guys said causing me to laugh as I closed the door.

I knew that comment would make Carter extremely embarrassed which I thought was funny. I didn't want to say it boosted my confidence, but it surely did help.

When I got to my room I laid on the bed, putting my hands on my head. I wanted to call Colby and actually talk to him since our conversation was so short earlier but I didn't want to bother him.

The last thing I wanted to do was annoy him to the point that he wouldn't come back.

I knew that was a bit of a ridiculous thought but it was hypothetically possible.

I laid in bed for a while before the room started to spin and my stomach churned. "Ohhh..." I mumbled, covering my eyes as the familiar sick feeling creeped up.

I didn't know how long I was seizing for before I was coming to it. My phone was buzzing next to me but I felt so weak that I didn't want to answer it.

When I looked over though, I saw that it was Colby trying to call. Before I could answer it, the call was disconnecting.

I must have been out for a while because I missed three of his calls.

"Shit." I whispered and sat up, realizing it was now one thirty in the morning.

How long did I fucking seize for?

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Colby's number.

"Thank fuck. Where were you?" Colby asked with fear in his voice. "Sorry." Was all I said, since I didn't want to disclose that I just came back from an episode.

"Are you okay? Talk to me, Jules." He said as I sat up. "I'm fine. What's going on?" I asked and ran my hand through my hair.

"I need to talk to you. I know I was short earlier but I was caught off guard by the idiot who answered your phone." He explained as I nodded "Okay, what's going on?" I asked quietly.

"So...uh..I'm gonna have to be away for a while." He said as my heart ached. "Oh." I said, trying to hide how sad I was. I saw this coming a mile away but I didn't want to admit it.

I didn't want to believe it.

"I'm so sorry, Jules. I know this is hard but I am so beyond proud of you." Colby said as I wiped a tear from my eyes.

"How long?" I asked and pulled my knees to my chest, trying to hug myself. "Honestly..I have no idea." He said quietly.

"I need you to listen to me though. In thirteen days I need you to stay at home with the kids and I need you to put the security system on." He said with a serious tone.

"What's going on?" I asked with fear in my tone.

"Something is going to happen in thirteen days and I'm not sure what. I need to make sure that it has nothing to do with you guys. I don't think it does but you have to promise you'll stay home." He said as I picked at my lip nervously.

"Julia. Promise me. Nobody in and nobody out." He said as I nodded.

I wish I could have told him that my seizures were flaring up really bad and that I didn't feel comfortable with him being gone for so long.

I didn't want to admit to him that I was terrified about him staying there especially when there was something dangerous looming about.

Something dangerous in thirteen days.

"Julia, darling." Colby said as I sighed.

"I promise." I whispered, feeling my heart ache with anxiety.