chapter two

Another normal day of my life. I and Kook reached school and we hoped down from the bus. Suddenly I stood infront of him making him startled.

'What?'

He asked joining his eyebrows as I smiled.

'Wanna race? The loser will give treat to the winner. Deal?' He sighed at my childishness.

'Yn?'

'Let's go!'

And I started running. Chucking at me he shooked his head before running behind me. Our giggles echoed in the silent corridors playing like music.

Everyone looking at us but we cared less. Some girls eyed me jealously, why not? Their one and only crush who doesn't give a glance at them is running behind me only which ofcource made their blood boiled.

Soon we reached classroom and I won.

'Yeahh!! I win! Today's lunch is your treat.'

I jumped in joy as he huffed while smiling at me.

'Fine dumbo.'

'You brat.' You said hitting him playfully.

You both were chatting outside of the classroom when you heard a loud noise.

*Meanwhile in the class*

'You b!tch! How dare you to deny me? Do you have any idea who I am?'

Kyra yelled at Ella gritting her teeth as she begged to her.

'Plz let me go..'Her eyes got teary.

'Not until you complete my project!'

'But I can't.' Ella replied back making Kyra fuming in anger.

'You dared to say no on me on my face! You slvt!'

She raised her hand to slap her when suddenly someone pulled hold her wrist from behind.

'Who the hell?!' She turned around and found me.

'Yn! Leave my hand.'

'What if I won't.' I said bending her behind her as she yelled in pain.

'I warned you before not to bully innocent students, still you dare to do so?!'

I yelled jerking off her hand.

'You bxtch!'

One of her gang members came toward me to slap me but I clutched her hairs and pushed her on the floor. She fell down joining her leader yelping in pain.

'If I see you again disturbing Ella or anyone in school, it'll be your last day here.' You said glaring at her as she scoffed.

'And what'll you do miss savior?'

She smirked but then Jungkook entered and showed his phone where he recorded everything from the start.

'This will be sent to the principal and you'll be out of the school.' He said making her smile faded away.

You crossed your arms smirking at them.