- after few seconds -
- Mr Lee Office -

Beomgyu opened the door after he knocked twice without even looking at Mr Lee who was sitting on his desk watching the young black haired man sit facing him . " What ? I knocked " Beomgyu said with a cold tone after noticing the gasses of the old man ." I do not remember i said you're allowed to enter " Mr Lee laying his back at the chair . " What are you doing here anyways ? You work for the whole month without having a single break but when you do you come her to work as a taxi driver ? What's wrong with you ? When was the last time you had sleep ? " The old man said pointing at Beomgyu with a pissed tone more like scolding him . " Three days ago , i slept for three hours " Beomgyu replied still using his low , cold and careless tone . " Are you kidding me ? Anyways what are you doing here ? " Mr Lee asked with a so done look then changed the topic . " There has to be a reason for me to come here ? This place is mine as much as it's yours " Beomgyu said with a confused look ." That's not what i meant___ " " anyways , i'm going " The man was about to explain himself before Beomgyu cuts him off standing up . " Where ? " The man asked watching the boy walking towards the door . " Office " Beomgyu mumbled opening the door and getting out without even looking back, leaving his uncle who released a deep sight .

- after a while -
- outside -

Beomgyu walked outside to see allot of Taxi cars parked there, but then he noticed a black car in the middle and a woman standing beside it looking around

Beomgyu walked outside to see allot of Taxi cars parked there, but then he noticed a black car in the middle and a woman standing beside it looking around .

He walked closer to her and the lady noticed him

He walked closer to her and the lady noticed him . " Ohh__ excuse me you work here ? Someone told me that there's some other kinds of Taxi cars and___ ? "

 " Ohh__ excuse me you work here ? Someone told me that there's some other kinds of Taxi cars and___ ? "

The lady started speaking before he cut her off . " You know how many Taxi cars you'll be holding back by parking your car here ? "He said with a serious and cold tone looking at her car . " It's just for a while, i'll move it soon " She replied . " You can't just hinder others work for your personal attempts , even it it was for a while " He added and her face turned into a little pissed one . " I said i'll be moving it once you answer my question " She said with a pissed tone . " Is that the right attitude for someone who is asking for a favor ? " He asked and she looked at the ground with an angry face, she released a sight then looked back at him with a fake smile trying not to beat the shit out of him . " Okay , can you please answer my question ? " She politely asked but he unhesitatedly rejected . " No , now please move your car " He said and she gave him a shocked but pissed look .

" You don't have to be rude " She said and again he answered unhesitatedly, as if he knows what she's going to say . " No , but i know how to deal with people who are rude like you , i guess you never learned what manners means " He said and she really lost her shit after this . " YAAH__ !!? " She said more like yelled grabbing everyone's attention . " What's happening here ? " They both turned around to see Mr Lee standing behind them . " Who are you ? " Mr Kim asked the lady and she bowed . " Anyouheseyou , Mo Ji-Hye mida , i'm Hyein's friend !? " Danielle said then asked waiting him to remember her . " Ohh right , the Journalist , Hyein told me you wanted to ask some questions " Mr Lee said smiling after he remembered what Hyein told him a while ago . " Yes that's right " Danielle replied. " Please come in , follow me to my office " Mr Lee  said and started walking away, Danielle looked at Beomgyu before she start walking giving him an angry and a pissed look .

** To be
Continued**

Words : 898