Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You

Start from the beginning

    "Qiqi, is he really here?"

    Qiqi followed Gu Zhu's feet with her short legs, holding her round head high: "Of course, in the novel, Shang Jue met the protagonist Shou Ye Xiaozhu. Yes, otherwise, with his indifferent personality, he wouldn't have been protecting Ye Xiaozhu from behind, and even lost his life." "

    However, at this time, he should have been hunted down and seriously injured, so he would end up in this dirty place." Xixi place."

    Gu Zhu squeezed the handle of the umbrella tightly, the excitement in his heart made his whole body tremble.

    With bright apricot eyes moistened, he lifted his footsteps and walked in the direction pointed by Qiqi.

    The alley was deep and deep, except for the sound of Gu Zhu's footsteps and the occasional cat meowing.

    Suddenly, a hand stretched out from the darkness, covered half of the boy's face, and dragged him into a dark corner.

    Gu Zhu opened her eyes wide, showing a terrified expression, the umbrella in her hand fell to the ground, and the rain washed away all traces.

    This is a garbage dump, where all the garbage in the city is collected and then transported out for destruction.

    At this moment, the thin boy was imprisoned by the waist, his hands were twisted behind his back, and a hand with distinct knuckles was covering his mouth.

    Gu Zhu's eyes widened and she yelled "Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

    One of the opponent's legs was firmly inserted between his legs, making him unable to move.

    "No no no!"

    Let go of me!

    The man was tall, and Gu Zhu only reached his shoulders. The timid cat was startled, and cursed with his mouth open, but it didn't make people feel bored.

    Shang Jue was panting heavily, the blood from the wound hadn't stopped, he looked up and down the thin young man in front of him who could be crushed to death with one hand, and fainted with his eyes.

    Gu Zhu is working hard, Gu Zhu is trying to break through the opponent's barriers to save herself.

    Soon... I almost freed my hands!

    Gu Zhu's little heart began to pound, and then, the strength on her wrist and face suddenly disappeared, and the tall figure in front of her fell down at once.

    The boy who currently weighs less than a hundred catties was instantly crushed.

    Gu Zhu wailed, and something hit the back of his head, making him dizzy for a while.

    Pushing away the heavy Shang Jue with difficulty, he got up angrily and patted the dust on his trouser legs, his face flushed red.

    The eyes are bright and can breathe fire.

    Gu Zhu was so angry that she pursed her lower lip and kicked the opponent's ass.

    One on the left and one on the right, this is symmetrical.

    Two small black footprints immediately appeared on the khaki sweatpants, um, size 38.

    Qiqi squatted at the side, and waited for the host to lose his temper before saying quietly: "I forgot to mention, this is the character you want to attack~"

    There was no lack of schadenfreude in the small ending that turned to fly, and it was obvious that he was dissatisfied with a man who abducted his own host.