The bright red cheeks were slightly swollen by the steaming heat, and the white teeth bit her lips, leaving faint tooth marks.

    Gu Zhu was a little uneasy, being naked in front of the man made him feel too shy, so he could only sink himself under the water to cover his private parts.

    "You...you let me go."

    "I'm going to call someone."

    Qu Fengmian squeezed Gu Zhu's wrist more tightly, and with the other hand, he grabbed the young man's thin chin and rubbed it, and said coldly: "You call Let them see how the most honorable young master of the Gu family was bullied by a servant, huh?"

    Gu Zhu shut up immediately, glaring angrily at the wicked man in front of him.

    The young man's angry eyes were particularly beautiful, Qu Fengmian was a little obsessed, his round almond pupils were slightly upturned at the tail, and there was a blush of grievance.

    The hand pinching the chin caressed the end of Gu Zhu's eyes, pressing and caressing, so that the layer of light powder deepened.

    The tip of the tongue circled around the mouth and finally touched the roof of the mouth.

    "Hmph!"

    Gu Zhu turned her head away, stubbornly not looking at him, the sense of grievance in her heart was infinitely magnified.

    Even if he bullies others, it's not that much.

    "Batt."

    A drop of water slid down the smooth cheek and dripped into the water.

    This is... crying?

    Qu Fengmian raised his eyebrows, but this level is unbearable?

    Turning the boy's face away, he realized that Gu Zhu's face was already covered with tears, dripping down in big drops.

    "Woooooo..."

    Seeing the young man crying,     Qu Fengmian felt irritated, and he said sharply, "Don't cry!

    "

Can't live.

    "I told you not to cry!"

    Seeing Gu Zhu not only crying, but also crying louder and louder, Qu Fengmian became even more irritable.

    He let go of his hand, took a few steps around the room, removed the gauze layer on the railing, wrapped the crying person in the tub with his knees in his arms, and hugged him.

    "Don't cry, okay? I have a headache from crying..."

    Putting the person on the bed and wrapping him in a quilt, Qu Fengmian rubbed his temples with some headaches. This is too capable of crying, no woman can cry.

    "Woo...you bullied me..." Gu Zhu choked up and complained, her mouth pouted.

    It's a shame that he, a big girl with yellow flowers, was seen by a man.

    Thinking of this, he wanted to cry again.

    Qu Fengmian couldn't help sighing, he really committed his own crimes, and he didn't think about it, he just wanted to take revenge lightly.

    "Okay, I was wrong, stop crying."

    Kneeling on one knee in front of the huddled boy, Qu Fengmian softened his expression rarely, and softly coaxed him.

    He was completely sure that this person was indeed not that pampered and willful young master of the Gu family.

    Although he didn't know who the other party was, it was obvious that his heart softened.