Qu Fengmian raised his eyelids, looked at the boy in front of him taking it for granted, and let out a chuckle from his throat.

    The boy who only wore a snow-white lining was slim, but his proportions were exceptionally well-proportioned, with a slender waist and long legs.

    Qu Fengmian picked up the well-folded clothes at the side, and put them on Gu Zhu's body with a slightly stiff movement.

    "Hiss... lighten up, I've been scratched."

    The young man's skin was delicate, but the edge of his clothes was accidentally scratched, leaving pink scratches.

    Qu Fengmian looked at the scratch, his eyes rolled with thick ink.

    The delicate young man frowned, his red lips were slightly pursed, and his expression was full of displeasure.

    Qu Fengmian said "Sorry" in a low voice, and continued to change Gu Zhu's clothes with a lighter force.

    The soft silk wrapped the boy's straight body, Qu Fengmian only felt that the person in front of him looked good everywhere, the creamy white meat piled up with fat did not show a single pore, like the finest suet white jade.

    She has a slender figure, thin where she should be thin, fat where she should be fat, and her breath is full of sweet and greasy taste.

    The man took a sniff, and it was a faint milky scent.

    "Okay, my hands are a little sore."

    Gu Zhu tilted her head, her tone was soft and waxy, not at all coquettish, but rather coquettish.

    Qu Fengmian looked at the boy who was completely wrapped in clothes, moved his fingers slightly, and after buttoning the last waist seal, he took a step back.

    "Okay."

    The young man with delicate eyebrows was dressed in white clothes, with a few white cranes flying high embroidered on the corners of his clothes, and an exquisite girdle full of jade on his waist, which looked very expensive.

    Gu Zhu looked at herself in the mirror with satisfaction, and had her meal served by Lu Wu before setting off for the academy.

    Gu's carriage is very gorgeous, and it is specially set up for the delicate young master.

    The entire carriage is made of precious sandalwood, and there are exquisite hollow bells hung on the four corners of the roof, which will make a crisp "jingling" sound when moving.

    The little red horse that pulls the cart is also tall and has long legs. Its nose blows out and its flowing mane sways in the wind.

    Gu Zhu stood in front of the carriage, wearing a pair of small leather boots, and the servants prepared things for him to go to school.

    "Come on, young master, get in the car."

    The housekeeper flatteringly placed the step stool in front of Gu Zhu, bending very low.

    Gu Zhu had a stern face, just as she was about to step on the pedals, she was stopped by Qu Fengmian at the side.

    "Huh?"

    Gu Zhu looked at the hand in front of him, a little puzzled, so he looked at Qu Fengmian suspiciously.

    The strong man with a terrifying face stepped forward, kicked over the short stool, ignored the butler's angry look, and said in a low voice, "Master, let me carry you into the car."