"Yes, young master." The servant following behind replied in a low voice.

    Sure enough, without Gu Zhu's order, no one dared to give food to the man locked in the firewood room.

    The cool night was like water, Qu Fengmian was leaning against the wall to doze off, the wound on his face was no longer bleeding, suddenly, a small sound came into his ears.

    His ears moved, and he looked sharply at the closed door.

    A tender white hand sneaked in from the door, threw a stone into the room and quickly took it back.

    Repeated several times, after confirming that the people in the room were not awake, the hand gently pushed open the wooden door.

    "Squeak~"

    At the moment the visitor stepped into the room, Qu Fengmian turned his head and closed his eyes.

    Gu Zhu caressed her chest, and looked into the firewood room with her head frightened. When she peeked at the man sleeping against the wall, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately she didn't wake up, Gu Zhu patted her chest.

    He hunched over, trying to shrink himself into a small ball, and slipped in through the narrow crack of the door.

    "Ah Chiu!"

    Gu Zhu hurriedly covered her mouth, looked timidly at the man, and put it down after a while.

    Qu Fengmian waited calmly, waiting for the silly little milk rabbit to fall into the trap.

    At this moment, he was basically sure that this person was definitely not the one who whipped him that day.

    But it was strange that this body really belonged to that person.

    That person didn't have such clean eyes, nor was he so timid.

    Although I don't know what this one wants to do now, but...it's interesting.

    Gu Zhu wiped the corners of her glistening eyes, put her hand in her bosom and touched it, it was still there.

    The young man breathed a sigh of relief, tiptoed to the man's side, took out the oiled paper bag from his arms, and carefully placed it in front of the man.

    Then, turn around and leave.

    "I caught you."

    Gu Zhu turned her head in horror, staggered, and fell forward unsteadily.

    "Hmm!"

    Unlike the imagined pain, the forehead was pressed against the warm flesh instead of the cold slate.

    Qu Fengmian held the young man's slender waist with one hand, pressed it, looked at the pale lips of the young man because of fear, and pressed the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

    Gu Zhu's lips are very beautiful, the corners of the lips are slightly upturned, it is a natural smiling lip, and there is a small lip bead in the center.

    This is a very kissable lip.

    Gu Zhu was lying in Qu Fengmian's arms, her eyes were tightly closed, and a drop of clear sweat condensed on the tip of her delicate nose.

    He was terrified, and he felt terrible about himself.

    I can't even do such a small thing well.

    Instead, he was caught by the male lead.

    "What? Young master, is this... bringing me warmth?"

    The man lowered his head, his pale lips whispered in the young man's ear, and his knuckle-knuckle hands wantonly kneaded the soft flesh in the palm of his hand, wantonly evil.

    "Hmm... let me go."

    Gu Zhu pushed and shoved the man who was very close, but in Qu Fengmian's eyes, this cat-like strength was more like a refusal to welcome.

    Gu Zhu struggled, never expecting that the other party would suddenly vent his strength, and sat down on the hard ground.

    Gu Zhu's painful eyes immediately came down.

    His ass is about to bloom...

    "You...you bullied me!"

    The crying young boy ran away wiping his tears, not seeing the man behind him rubbing his fingertips in aftertaste, and showing a faint smile.

    Gu Zhu ran all the way back to the room, buried herself in the quilt, feeling extremely wronged.

    In the firewood room, Qu Fengmian stretched out his hand, picked up the oiled paper bag on the ground, opened it, and found two fat white steamed buns and a small bottle of golden sore medicine.

    He twitched the corners of his mouth, held his forehead and thought: This little thing is quite interesting.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes