So he could teach you to paddle board, fine, but you weren't going to make it easy for him to focus.

When he came back, you smiled innocently, already standing by the red board that matched your wetsuit's stitching. Paddle in hand too.

"I'm ready to learn sir," you teased as he came to stand before you. 

"Eager now, are we?" He ticked his head to the side, but his eyes were gleaming.

"I got a pro here to teach me. Come show me the ropes," you reached for his hand, and with a pleased hum he lifted your board out of the sand to carry for you.

It was not long past ten so the ocean was relatively calm as you carefully waded through. When you were half way up your thighs Yoongi stopped you, and you turned around leaving not much room between you.

"I'm gonna hold the board steady, take a seat," he closed you in easily with the backs of your thighs hitting the board.

You bit your lip excitedly, looking up into his eyes as you placed your palms on the surface, then lowered.

"Now sit on your knees," he motioned with his chin, and you carefully moved into place, now entrusting your full weight on the tiny floating raft. Before moving away, he moved the paddle you'd left stumped into the seabed beside you.

"This is cool," you confessed, looking around at the blissful scene. "Get on with me?" You turned pleading eyes on the dark haired man beside you, and the corner of his mouth lifted slightly.

"Sure," he nodded before getting on the same way you had, and barely rocking the boat. He moved closer behind you while lifting the paddle into your view. "I'm going to skip the insult and assume you already know how to use one of these?"

"Yes sir," you looked over your shoulder with playfully narrowed eyes as you took it, watching him grin.

"I knew you were a smart girl," he winked as he gently pinched your chin, causing your heart to race.

The last time he did that was the night he made you blindfold yourself before he fucked you in
front of thousands of your viewers. You looked away incase the memory flashing before your eyes was somehow reflected in your features. But you had to shift your weight in order to hide the way you needed to press your thighs together.

You paddled one side to the other,  fighting to keep your inhales steady. Especially after he placed his hands on your hips, squeezing them to confidently show you he was there, before both hands slid down to the front of your thighs.

"You're a natural," he said from over your shoulder, and you finally took a moment to look around. You hadn't realized how far from shore you'd gotten already.

"Just don't let me fall off out here, yeah?" You looked into the deep blue water, finding its stillness mildly foreboding.

"I won't let you fall off, I promise baby," he kissed your temple while leaning in to take the oar. "Turn to me," he then instructed after spreading both legs over the side of the narrow board.

Shakily, you began to turn but Yoongi kept his hands on your waist to steady you. Eventually, when you faced him, he used his hold on you to pull you closer.