Diciassette

Mulai dari awal

Toto finished watching a documentary in his living room, and opened his phone, deciding to lazily scroll through his instagram. He saw that Alessandra and her friends had posted stories, and decided to go through them. Not surprised, the pictures and videos were all from Alessandra's party, and he could see that they were having a good time, chuckling when he watched videos of some of them almost falling on the floor a few times.

However, a wave of jealousy crept through his whole body when he came across a picture that Charles posted, and he could see in the background Alessandra and Marc Marquez cuddling up close. He was seething, his hand wrapped around his phone so tight that he almost cracked the device. He suddenly had no control over his body as he made his way into his bathroom, took a shower and changed into a black button up and dark jeans, slipping on a pair of sneakers then made his way to the kitchen, taking out his most expensive bottle of champagne and he was out the door.

He only realised what he was doing when he ended up in front of the main door of Alessandra's building, which was slightly open so he pushed it and made his way in. He got into the elevator and pressed the button of the floor her apartment was located, getting flashbacks of when he came over and watched Motogp with her. And now he was going to be under the same roof as her once more, but this time with one of the riders there too.

He stood in front of the white door for a moment, contemplating if he should knock or just go back to his apartment and pretend that he didn't come by at all. He was being ridiculous, why the hell did he want to come to her celebrations? He shouldn't even be thinking about coming to the party, especially since he can hear the loud music and cheers every now and then. He had no reason being there, but his mind took over his body once more as he knocked on the door.

His eyes widened slightly when he was greeted by a slightly drunk Monegasque, who gave him a sloppy grin when he saw him.

"Toto!" Charles exclaimed as he opened the door further, "glad you could make it!"

"I, uh," Toto could not even express a sentence whilst Charles pulled him inside, "I'm not staying long I-"

"Wait here," the Ferrari driver said, cutting him off as he motioned to the Austrian to stay where he was with his hands before disappearing further into the apartment. He felt awkward standing there, especially when he can hear the many voices singing to the songs playing, out of tune.

The awkwardness increased when Charles appeared back in the hallway with Alessandra in his arm, who looked at him with wide eyes, her expression surprised, and confused. Alessandra glanced at Charles, who gave her the widest grin as he pushed her in the Austrian's direction. She glanced back at Toto, her heart beating faster as she took in his appearance, her body reacting in ways she wished it didn't when her eyes wondered over the black button up that covered his upper body, a few buttons undone making him look even more handsome, and his forearms were exposed as he had his sleeves rolled up.

Toto also took Alessandra appearance as she made her way towards him, dressed in a black one piece which stopped right above her mid thigh, her long legs on display. The jumpsuit had a bit of a v-neck cut, her chest pushed up, almost begging to be released, and he couldn't help himself as his gaze fell on the swell of his breast before looking at her face, all natural with a bit of red lipgloss over her plump lips, her blue eyes wide, but he could tell from her gaze that she was a little drunk.

"Uh, hi," Alessandra muttered as she made her way closer to him, giving him a small smile, "I didn't think that you'd come."

"I didn't think I'd come either," he replied, letting out a nervous chuckle as he ran his free hand through his hair, "I thought you might need this."